Different target = Different domain?

Hello guys,
    I'm writing this thread to listen to your opinions on the following subject. Nowadays my hosting company targets local audience and we are considering to establish ourselves on another country.

The question is, should we use a different domain? If so, should we keep the design or make different ones for each domain?
    Pros of using different domains:
    • Domain reflecting country (eg. .co.uk).
    • No need to use strange javascripts or dropdowns for the language and currency; people would just see their language and their currency.

Cons:
    • Need to rewrite the content and so that search engines don't think it's duplicate.
    • Need to divide our SEO efforts on 3 domains instead of one (less incoming links, sandbox, etc.).

What do you guys think?
    Duplika → Hosting since 2005
    FastWeb → WordPress Optimization

I would definitely create a whole new Website and brand. Otherwise, all you're going to do is dilute your current brand.
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress • Joomla • OpenCart • Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

I agree with Daniel on this - nowadays people go to a website offering services and assess what the core competency of the company really is and make a call accordingly. Hence, you should start up another domain/brand and sell through this channel. Initially it may require a gestation period and some patience but you'll ultimately have two strong brands rather than one diluted one.

Roj
    Web Hosting? Been there. Done that.
    I am niyogi.

Sorry I disagree... if you will offer service in the same industry but differnt country, then I would say have it part of the same site as servers are located in two different countries... possibly have another domain (say you go to UK) then have your same domain with .uk available and once they click on the link it would switch to that location and have the same theme..... this is how big companies are doing it.
    Unless I misunderstood the question then let me know
    GS RichCopy 360 Enterprise - Voted #1 for data migration and replication in terms of performance and features. Replicate data across between servers in the same network, WAN, or even across the internet - Many customer call it RSync for Windows

Thanks for your feedback guys. And yes, I'm planning to offer exactly the same service, only with another language and prices in another currency.

Seems that you agree with having another domain, only 2 think I should also use a different brand / design.
    Duplika → Hosting since 2005
    FastWeb → WordPress Optimization

I also believe you should have another domain. Maybe, include current name in new domain.
    maybe eg: duplika.com is the current domain, new one can be duplika-uk.co.uk

that way your brand imaging and establishment wont have gone to waste and you wont have to try to start from scratch.
    You could then link one to the other or something!

Just my opinion.
    Love technology and business!