PSP or Nintendo DS?

Which is better, bearing in mind that I would like to surf the net with it. Is there point in buying either, or should I be waiting for something better coming up soon?
    http://www.viperhosting.net
    ViperHosting 2005. The new generation "Excellence doesn't have to be expensive"

Opera for DS is pretty sexy.
    --

I've heard you need to buy something and install software on the DS so you can access wireless internet, how much will that set me back?
    Last edited by KimmiKat; 11-13-2006 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Hit wrong "Edit" button. Post itself not edited.
    http://www.viperhosting.net
    ViperHosting 2005. The new generation "Excellence doesn't have to be expensive"

Google can be your friend! Might find something out there.

WHT on the DS! Be life surfing on a web-enabled cell phone!
    73's, Kim
    Everything happens for a reason I make up.

DS probably, depends which games you like also

I guess the Nintendo DS? From what I've heard it's a lot better than the PSP. Why don't you go to your local electronics store and see if you can't find a test model of each?

Are you all crazy?! The PSP is the way to go. With a bit of homebrew you can turn it in to whatever you like. Even a blender.
    Sean

I have a PSP, my sister has a DS. Neither are worth the money, I'd save the money and get a PS3, or XBox 360.

Get the PSP. You can surf WHT perfectly. Watch Video podcasts and audio podcasts. You can do more of things because they have homebrews (hacks). I have one and it is the best investment i have made in a while. the DS is slow and you have to buy a thing for it. You can even connect it to xbox360.

Quote Originally Posted by Kemik
    Are you all crazy?! The PSP is the way to go. With a bit of homebrew you can turn it in to whatever you like. Even a blender.
    My main gripe is the very-watered down PS2 games on it

I have heard they will let you put ps1 games on the psp. Can't wait. Did i mention there will be a GPS component for it for around $50.

There's no good games, all I use it for is..... nothing. Sometimes I might by a movie for it, but that's about it.

You obviously haven't played GTA: Vice City Stories or Wipeout Pure.
    Sean

Vice City stories? Never heard of it, heard of Liberty City Stories... but it's meant to be a watered down version of Vice City/GTA 3.

Wipeout, I hate those.

I've only played NFS: Rivals on it.