Recommend a reseller

Does anyone have any reseller recommendations for hosting companies just starting out?I am willing to pay no more then $40 to start with.

I do not have any clue on what amount of space I'll need but I'm hoping that people will recommend some that comes with billing softwa

Helm- http://www.webhostautomation.com includes built-in billing software so you may want to look for a host that offers this controlpanel. Note: Helm runs on Windows only, I wasn't sure if you wanted Linux or Windows based hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecko
    Does anyone have any reseller recommendations for hosting companies just starting out?I am willing to pay no more then $40 to start with.

I do not have any clue on what amount of space I'll need but I'm hoping that people will recommend some that comes with billing softwa

- You can start small with a 5 gigs reseller package. Should come with 50-100 Gb of data transfer.

- Do not try to buy or build your business out of 5gigs for 5$ packages.

- Most of the reseller hosting providers offer billing software. Some charge extra, while some don't.

- Since you are starting out, it would be sane on your part to make a business plan first.

Best of Luck in your search.

if you are running Windows, take a look at Helm or H-Sphere. Both include built-in billing software
    if you need Linux, you can take a look at ClientExec for starting, or Modernbill.

Your budget is good enough. I remember I have started with a $12/month reseller package Do you have any idea about prefered control panel?

gate2vn,I am going to use cpanel/WHM.

mmm I think 5gigs would be too small.Even buying for myself for just a website I didnt buy 5gigs.

I recommend Levi1.com
    In one word: perfect

gate2vn,I am going to use cpanel/WHM.

mmm I think 5gigs would be too small.Even buying for myself for just a website I didnt buy 5gigs.

5GB's is plenty, especially if you're just starting out. It will take quite a bit of time for you to fill that up. You should also look at lower packages and choose a provider with a good upgrade path. Why pay for resources you won't even use until months later?

I guess your sites are very big then... 5GB is not enough for one of your web sites?

I would suggest looking around the offers section to see what is out there. Get a list a providers and search for reviews on them. Your budget sounds like its pretty much right on target for your request.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Quote Originally Posted by gate2vn
    I guess your sites are very big then... 5GB is not enough for one of your web sites?
    Nope its not

Since 5 GB is not enough, Aprox how much space do you need? at least more than...?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Can I please just get recommendations?I'm not sure right now what the exact amount will be but 5gb is not enough for me.

For $40/month you can probably get a VPS at places like powervps.com
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

Well maybe, but I honestly think that a mid sized reseller would be fine. I mean, the resources that a VPS provides probably will not be utilized that much, IMO.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

A VPS would probably be a waste of money if you are just starting out. A good reliable company offering a mid sized Reseller with room to grow as you do would be great for you. You may want to confide in google.com and wht

A couple that come to mind are.
    Jaguar PC.
    Host Gator
    Reseller Zoom

I don't use either (I Use VPS at Knownhost) but I have seen good reviews from all here at WHT just do a search and read up on a company that you are interested in. Take a look in the offers section as well located here If you see a particular special that you like search on that company as well. WHT has a wealth of information on many hosting companies.

Good luck in your search and do take your time and research as much as you can, you won't regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by RaceJunkie
    A couple that come to mind are.
    Jaguar PC.
    Host Gator
    Reseller Zoom
    Thanks,I've chosen the company that I want and now I just have to start things up.

Everyone,Thanks for trying to help.

I've chosen the company that I want and now I just have to start things up.
    Good luck, and give us a review a few months down the road!

Can I ask who you've chosen?

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc
    Good luck, and give us a review a few months down the road!

Thank you,I will.
    Last edited by Beauty1on1; 11-16-2006 at 03:24 PM.