Interpretating Dreams...

I came across some interesting site dealing with this...

Very interesting indeed!!

http://astrocenter.astrology.msn.com....aspx?GT1=5809

http://www.radicaldreaming.com

http://www.dreammoods.com

Dreams mean things,they talk to us!!! (We just gotta understand them)

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!

Dude, I'm just wondering, are you high or just really excited whenever you post? (excessive smilies or exclamation marks tend to do it)
    GeeksGather - Undergoing redevelopment. Stand by.

Quote Originally Posted by PixelManual
    Dude, I'm just wondering, are you high or just really excited whenever you post? (excessive smilies or exclamation marks tend to do it)
    I wonder that very same thing

I think our dreams are the result of the activity of our subconsciousness. Our consciousness tries to tell us something or warns us. Very interesting information. Thanks.

The human mind is just a complicated thing to have on your shoulders..hehe
    I've been reading into dream interpretions for a number of years and there are a number of theories about it..not quite sure which one to follow
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

I have my own dream interpreter.

It's a lot about how you feel when having the dream, if it's in colour or not, what you were doing in it, and why you were doing it.

The meaning can apply to other parts of life, or if you're unlucky enough to have dreams that are soon-to-happen, then you're going to have to be careful no matter what you did....

Why does it seem like im the only one into these kinda things??

Because normal people don't fall for ideas such as these? just a thought

But its true mate!!!!!!

Dreams do tell us things,why isnt anyone as interested in it as I am?? (Or hardily anyone)

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude
    But its true mate!!!!!!
    That's your own opinion
    Dreams do tell us things,why isnt anyone as interested in it as I am?? (Or hardily anyone)
    Because a lot of people don't go for these things, such as myself. These ideas are at the point of idiocy because some people with a PHD or Dr. in front of their named wanted to sell books.

I can understand some dreams are reflections on what happened the previous days as they are present in your mind... but anything about future events are pure coincidence or fabrications of your mind after the fact happened

Btw, why do you constantly end your posts with color=white /color?

Quote Originally Posted by PixelManual
    I can understand some dreams are reflections on what happened the previous days as they are present in your mind... but anything about future events are pure coincidence or fabrications of your mind after the fact happened
    There are too many coincidences to explain.

But its true mate!!!!!!

I am.

I don't study them or anything... but I have the "Premonition Problem", that's the only reason I care.

I'm fascinated by dreams, I find them extremely interesting, I look forward to dreaming every night.
    HostingChoice - Shared and Reseller Hosting
    - A+ customer support & 100% no-overselling guarantee.
    - Unlimited MySQL Databases and other great features.

MSN: [email protected] AIM: HCLiveHelp02

I found this site from a radio station interview I heard, and the book has some interesting stuff in it.

http://www.thedreamzone.com/discount_details.htm

I hate when people try to sell those things.... especially since most of it is total crap.

While I do believe that dreams can reflect one's disposition, and that we can learn certain things about the way the mind works from dreams, I don't follow it that much. I've seen quite a few documentaries and read some articles, but that's pretty much it.

I wouldn't put it as boldly as "dreams talk to us", however I certainly think one can theorise on the way our dreams reflect our day-to-day behaviour and emotions.

Generally speaking, though, I do think that there is a lot left to be understood about dreams and the mind. There are far too many unanswered questions and far too many weak theories.