hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Domain Names : GKG.net Recommendation

Forum Jump

GKG.net Recommendation

Reply Post New Thread In Domain Names Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-13-2006, 01:55 AM
Web Hosting Master

GKG.net Recommendation

Hello all,
I have seen many people evaluate web hosts say good and bad reviews. I also see enom getting many thumbs up and some thumbs down....
I have to give TWO thumbs up to GKG.net as a domain registrar.... they have competitive pricing, excellent interface that is easy to use, no restrictions on domain transfers, and most of all, Good service.

Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2006, 03:33 AM
Disabled

As far as I understand you're the client of this company so can you show us your URL, please?

Old 11-13-2006, 09:37 PM
Web Hosting Master

do a whois on onlinerack.com and you will see the registrar. This is Domain registrar not hosting.

Sponsored Links

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Know When to Hold Them, When to Fold Them: HR and Employees Blog 2013-12-20 15:39:56
ISPs Uniquely Positioned to Improve National Cybersecurity: PCAST Report Web Hosting News 2013-11-25 11:36:53
Syrian Electronic Army Targets Top US Media Websites in Outbrain Platform Hack Web Hosting News 2013-08-16 10:46:10
Study Finds 27 Percent of Companies Select Web Host After Word of Mouth Recommendation Web Hosting News 2012-08-27 15:01:14
European Trade Committee Votes Against Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement Web Hosting News 2012-06-21 12:00:24