We're not ones for sales pitches so we'll keep it short and sweet.

In fact we'll just let our clients sell you on us instead:

"Support has always been great on the rare occasions I have needed it because reliability and uptime are awesome. There has never been a request denied when seeking support for anything no matter how off the wall it may be. These guys are the server hookup for all your needs be it general hosting, streaming media, community or business related sites or anything else you may need to do. Pricing is great if you are looking to run a small or huge website. Be sure to check them out when considering a host." - David

"Fused is a wonderful host with extremely fast and courteous customer service. As a webmaster/ owner/ and developer, I highly recommend you migrate your current website over to Fused (regardless of how difficult that may be). You won't regret that you did." - Ben

"Everything is working as i should be... no downtime so far, no problems!

Its stable! They respons really fast if you need help! You can easy trust this host!" - Gizza

"I have never experienced downtime and after shopping around can say the prices cant be beat for the service I am provided with. I look forward to many years of working with fused and the expansion of my business." - Jason

"Kudos to this wonderful website host!" - Kim

"Top Notch! A One! Five Star! I have had nothing less than great service from these folks. I plan on moving my other sites to them when my contracts expire." - Ken

"I recommend going with Fused Network. Fused Network has given me better support, faster support, and most important my site is up and runs fast." - Jason C.

"Not only is the support instant, the server ping is also great and I'm in the uk. This server preforms as if its all over the globe. The server setup is great as well, its flexible and I have never had a problem. The prices are also great, I pay one little lump sum which isn't much bigger than you spend at a shop on your way home from work, and I've got hosting for months!" - Adam K.

"Been with FN for about a month now, and so far so good. Prices are definitely not the lowest you can find around, but the service more than makes up for it. A few times I emailed in a question and I got responses in less than 10 minutes. Definitely recommended for anyone needing quality hosting." - Shifty

"Fused network was the first host Iíve ever used, and I chose it because itís local to me (being from Ontario, Canada) and I'd never consider switching to another host!" - Jen

"I got instant answers to my questions and also an offer to transfer the data for me. I accepted the other being such a newbie of course and within 24hrs both my site we hosted with them. The sites are also much quicker and the tech suppost if fantastic." - Nova

We offer competitive packages, amazing support and second to none server/network quality.
Be sure to check us out when you're looking into getting a shared hosting or dedicated package.

Site: http://www.fusednetwork.com

Note: Order now for a yearly package and use the 'freedomain' coupon code to get a free domain name.