dedibox slows down

Hi im use dedibox since some week on the beginning speed upload ~30Mb / s now ~15Mb / I look for some alternative maybe KIMSUFI but is not accessible in this moment. I will find something in the similar price in europium? max 100$

Are you sure this is not caused by a setting on your server? Limiting the port to 10mbit perhaps?

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1563/graph2kk5.gif

All fine over here

Are you sure it's not a cap like the person said above me?

It happens with some of us, dedibox caps us. My cap isn't 15mbit though, its around 30.

Its real simple: Bandwidth costs a lot of money. And if youre thinking they can give 100Mbit for $40, well, you'd be wrong

You will only be able to use 100Mbit using local peers. Which basically means: Within France only.

Exactly the same thing for kimstufi btw. They oversell their international bandwidth with a huge ratio, and if a couple of warez/shoutcast/bandwidth junkies start using the full 100Mbit on transit, the exact same thing will happen as has happened to dedibox.

The whole cap varies on various times of day, at some point my Dedibox was capped at 500kb... But usually it's at 60mbit. They started capping because they have a lot of resellers now and some of them abuse the bandwidth provided by using it on p2p and such.