International Business Merchant Account

Hello,

I am looking for the best merchant account thats not in the USA that has cheap rates and excellent support. So far I am looking at www.ccavenue.com which is based in India can anyone provide any other options I should be looking at. The requirements are not USA based, cheap, no chargebacks and not compliant with the Patriot Act banking sublaws, and handles business that generates six figures per annum.

Thanks
    SuperMonster

Quote Originally Posted by supermonster.com
    I am looking for the best merchant account ... [with] no chargebacks...

Thanks
    SuperMonster
    Dream on... chargebacks come from the card bank, not the merchant service provider. If you are legit, and are not trying to screw over your customers, you don't have to worry about chargebacks or who provides the merchant services.

I wonder what kind of stuff you sell to be so up against US based merchant accounts. Festus is right. If you do not push any illegal stuff and employ reasonable security screening of your orders you should not worry about processing location. And you won’t find any merchant accounts as cheap and reliable as in the US.
    Amirocms.com

International Business Merchant Account 2

Quote Originally Posted by Leksus
    I wonder what kind of stuff you sell to be so up against US based merchant accounts. Festus is right. If you do not push any illegal stuff and employ reasonable security screening of your orders you should not worry about processing location. And you won’t find any merchant accounts as cheap and reliable as in the US.
    Festus is right ? It was not my intent to stir up any personal emotions and I did not say that I was anti US merchant accounts personally after speaking to over 12 Merchant accounts they have difficulties doing business with offshore companies, Paypal, Google Checkout and most E-commerce websites do not accept Offshore credit cards. After a million dollar advertising campaign is launched we dont want to work with a company that will reject offshore credit cards we dont want to discriminate against our NON US based clients. Most of these US based merchant accounts remind me that I can also accept western union or money orders from the NON US clients but this is not an option I want to do. It is not an issue of me being anti US merchant accounts it is an issue of the US Patriot Act, myself and my company being located in an offshore company. Under standing and respecting the USA laws and merchant account companies policies and our own business policies and marketing strategies and financial goals it is our best decision to use a merchant account thats not USA based. We wanted to use PayPal because of its large user base and popularity but PayPal dont like large volume business in Offshore countries. The reason I added the NO chargeback request to the post because in my research I have seen some US based merchant accounts offering NO chargebacks I dont know if it is a marketing ploy or it is real. I deeply apologize if i offended anyone in this post. The Business I am into is an online auction company with an affiliate system.

Thanks
    SuperMonster

What US based merchant account providers advertise no chargebacks?

for merchant account you will always have to work with bank in the area where your offshore company is incorporated
    Offshore incorporation and bank accounts
    @offshoreoffer - offshore services, tax optimization info

C'mon people... "offshore incorporation", "auction site", "no chargeback requirement", even if they get merchant account which I give chance 1 to 90 it won't last 3 month. The reserves they will have to leave with the processor would kill any profit marging.

BTW, supermonster, US merchant accounts and payment gateways perfectly accept all kind of cards regardless of where they issued. That's why there is Visa International and Mastercard International to regulate such things.
    Amirocms.com

I dont think any merchant account providers could offer "NO chargeback" even if they do advertise it. Maybe their strong Fraud screening methods DECREASE chargeback rates but that doesnt mean they will eliminate that.
    Most of the US-Based merchant providers accept credit cards issued outside the usa, they just dont allow offshore companies to sign up for their services.
    Try to look at WorldPay.com, I've never used them but from reviews at diff. discussion boards they look to offer a good service, try to search for user reviews.
    You can search for hints to decrease chargebacks, I've found this at 2checkout.com HelpDesk:
    https://support.2co.com/deskpro/faq....&articleid=219

What about live example. Your cardholder bought your product. He does not like it but never got email from you because his spam filter. He would like a refund but forgot your website. How you can be protected against this chargeback?

<=1% is allowed level of chargebacks and every bank in USA accepts this. So in what business your are?