my review at seeksadmin

My site is yhaigaming.com

i was hire seeksadmin.com to fix some apache issue and install APC for faster php

but they let my site down for 4 days yes. i said 4 days since they do something with my site and I think now it still can't access.

you can try thaigaming.com
    I only heard apologie and word that they come back soon.
    If you wanna see our ticket i'll paste here for all.

i mean Thaigaming.com

you can try this domain that come from Thailand.

I'm surely that still can't access. since they broke my site 4 days ago.

Those guys have a lot of good reviews around here.
    Have they given you a reason why there's a delay in resolving your issue?
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

Yes, i choose seeksadmin because I found some msg talking a good about them.

but with me i can said absolutely no.

I let them upgrade php and install phpcache. they make my server can't use php.
    and leave it down for 4 days ago. may be they still work on them. but why? did I paid for admin because of admin work? normally admin piority leave server down many days like this?

If they cant get this work. why they don't tell me they can't and let's me findsome others. I listen just apologies and said they working on this. May be they working 2 hrs/ day by monthly admin paid?

These issue just upgrade php and install phpcahce.

You must understand I have ads contact on my website and this would have a problem in bussiness.

Surely it would. I think you have to change your host having so bad experience with them!!!

Hi

Please open a ticket in the feedback department as our site says and I will look into the problem. I can assure you this is a one off. I have looked over your ticket however and the staff have updated you almost every 2 hours about how everything is going, the reason this is working is there are problems getting Zend integrated.

I do appreciate everyone has their views and opinions and that in a stressful situation you want everyone to know what has gone wrong, however please do consider about contacting our management via the feedback departement rather than posting on a forum straight away.

I do not see why there is any reason to complain to be honest as we have been working on your issue for 4 days straight with at least one tech on each shift working on it. This is not a simple issue as there are lots of things that seem to be having problems. I will talk to leigh about it and see exactly what was wrong and get a reason for why this is taking so long.

In future however please do post in our feedback department as you are likely to get a friendlier response there and also be more popular with our admins.

Thank You
    Tris

[EDIT] If you want proof that we have been working over 12 hours a day please post in the feedback department and I will zip all the logs from the activity on your server and send them to you.

Everyone knows that I am dedicated to providing the best service possible, and for this I require customers to come to me telling me what could be improved. That is why I ask you contact me, and I could start an internal investigation.
    Last edited by TR Seeks; 11-13-2006 at 06:11 AM.
    Seeksadmin.com Owner: Providing Security, Administration and Optimization since 2001

Now Offering Windows Serivces.

Tris, If you just said you it very hard problem and must let it down very long time like this. I'll reinstall fresh OS for you. May be it take half or one day. don't just let me wait with blank webpage. since I can't

this is not discredit you. or your team. I found your comment here. so I make decision. Please don't let me down. And we will close this sharing topic soon. I hope that.

Just as you have said its better to deal with this in private, as we are doing. I am working on your issue with anouther staff member and we will keep you updated. If by the end of the day it is not fixed I will phone you, or talk to you on skype and we can sort out what to do as the next step.
    Seeksadmin.com Owner: Providing Security, Administration and Optimization since 2001

Good to see both of you resolve this matter in "friendlier" manner...

Good luck & all the best!
    NoFrillsLogo.com - Never pay more for your logo!

Professional Design & Low Prices. We Design Until You are Satisfied Guaranteed!
    Click Here To Boost Your Company Profit With a Real Logo

You don't need to reinstall OS.

It can easily be fixed. I am sure they are working on it.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Yeah, seeksadmin seems to be having good techs and hope your problem will get fixed soon.

Just so everyone knows the problem is a plesk issue. We are contacting them on the client's behalf even though we do not normally do this.

Quote Originally Posted by TR Seeks
    Just so everyone knows the problem is a plesk issue. We are contacting them on the client's behalf even though we do not normally do this.
    as i was reading down I was thinking I hope someone posts what the problems is, my curosity was peaked at what could keep it down that long, great job going beyond the call of duty to get it resolved
    UrlRedo.com - short URL service

Quote Originally Posted by dannyy
    Surely it would. I think you have to change your host having so bad experience with them!!!

I don't think this situation had anything to do with his host. He is referring to his 3rd party management company.

The site is still down. The Plesk matter seems to be really difficullt.

Well it does not help that the plesk license he has is not valid, so they wont give us any support. I am working on this with the client, and am currently waiting for a response

we had very good experience at seeks admin previously,they are friendly and helpful.

issue is fixed or not? If yes, what was the issue? may I know?