* Who wants his money from PaySystems

Hey,

It has been long enough, they have been doing enough money during this time so they can pay us back. If paysystems still owes you money please send an email to [email protected] and we will start (again) to do something, last time I was able to get half of our money but its time we get the rest... I will wait just 1-2 days before I move on them so send me an email ASAP.

i am missing my money too. how did you get ANYTHING back?

I still got some money there . . what did you do to get your money out from paysystems?
    Toeki Enterprises Co. (Accredited .WS & CentralNIC Registrar)
    We accept PayPal, MoneyBookers, Credit Card, Bank Transfers and Western Union. [AWBS Reseller]
    █Domain Registration http://www.toeki.net / http://www.dots.ws

Quote Originally Posted by Toeki
    I still got some money there . . what did you do to get your money out from paysystems?
    How did you get cash from them?
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

We've essentially written off our losses from them, but I'd like to know how that was possible too. Speak up.
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

We wrote this off a while ago.. but hey, if we can get something "back" from them, then sign me up.
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

i noticed they didnt update their website in a while (paystems-vs-pago.com)

i was thinking of sending a credit agency after them. im in montreal so it literally feels like i can just walk right in and ask for it lol.

Never got my money from paysystems. Nothing going on at paysystems-vs-pago.com, why there is no update. Either all got their money suing paysytems or it's dead.

DavidIl, what did you do to get half of your money? Who is your lawyer and what are you doing now. I would very much like to sue them or whatever can be done. They have to pay us, it is a question of a collection job. They cannot steal the monies and simply ignore their creditors the way they do now for years. Where are those websites that dealt with fayer and paysytems and those lawyers that advertised at Google?

I would say he's not doing this now, as his post was in December last year
    █ Tech-Hosts
    https://www.tech-hosts.co.uk
    █ UK Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS & Dedicated Servers

It's over for while some time(1 yr ?). Forget about it and move on.
    Affordable Managed Hosting Solutions for Professional & Business since 2001
    Mxhub.com - Global : USA - UK - Canada - Europe - Asia Pacific

I know this is a bit old and people say "let it go" but if everyone lets it go and forgets about it, then PaySystems wins! Maybe that's their plan - to drag it out for so long that everybody forgets and nobody cares and then they silently slip back into the night without paying anyone back.

Granted, even if they win a court battle against Pago, I have no doubt Paysystems will find a way to not have to pay clients back any large amounts.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

-p-

i didnt forget about it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pristinehosting
    i didnt forget about it!!!

Same here! I want my money. I would rather spend that money on my kids then have some moron having it.

I have no wrote it off and I am wanting interest as well. IF he has it in a bank, he is making a fortune off the money in interest.

I don't think any company or individual should be allowed to run off with anyone's hard earned money. Don't just let it go and let them keep your money as they will also do it to others in the future; if they can get away now, they're definitely gonna keep on doing it.
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>

Still remember the online petition, just search for paysystems petition in Google. It seems that nothing ever happened. Clicking on the 'View Current Signatures' link produces a list of 78 signatories. Among them #2 Philip Fayer and #18 Saddam Hussein.

I had 800-900 USD with them and i did not get a cent. This is the scond time this is happening to me. Previous time ClickBank.com had eaten more than 1000 USD of money. I had earned that money from teaching people correspondence courses. ($20 each student) so you see I had teached 1000 students to earn that much money and then these two companies simply eat it.

if there is another world I'll get it (money or anything which worths in that other world)!

I prepare to use the PaySystems
    But now I'm afraid the safe of it.
    How can I do

Is PaySystems even boarding new merchants? I thought they were essentially out of business quite some time ago... their web site just has login access to their customer portal.

BTW, since it has been quite awhile since I've seen a PS thread, is there ANYONE here on WHT that was paid in full by PS since they stopped operations???
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!

If they're back in business, I'd like to discuss the money I'm still owed.
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

Quote Originally Posted by bear View Post
    If they're back in business, I'd like to discuss the money I'm still owed.
    Me too. I just found a really old email in my archive about it. I went to the site and they updated it in September. I need to update my contact information, but it leads me to a 404.

I lost $400. While that may not be a lot to some, it's a lot to me, especially since it was stolen from me with their methods of charge backs.
    Sara

Sara Nelson Photography Preserving your moments since 1973.