Thread: Ahhhhhhhh na

Ahhhhhhhh na

there's this thing on the tv called "hunt for britains paedophiles ", i couldn't hack it, it's still on and only started at 9pm.Shouldn't show that on tv so i'm going to complain, it's totaly out of order..
    It's sick and in my opinion it's exactly what those sick peaple want to watch..
    Professor of crime at St Andrews university.

Well, to me that sounds like a documentary about the police who work to capture pedophiles. It'll most likely be lots of officers/psychologists offering their opinions on pedophiles and the threats they pose for society. Why would that be sick?
    ~Aralanthiriel

There is an island of opportunity in the middle of every difficulty. Miss the island, though, and you're pretty much doomed.

Becouse they where showing films of peaple not much younger than me being abused by this guy..
    It's a spuuu that is.
    Professor of crime at St Andrews university.

I loved him but he abused me. He is my monster, my nightmare' - a victim speaks : A new TV series on tracking down paedophiles makes uncomfortable viewing - but it deserves to be seen, says a former victim.
    http://society.guardian.co.uk/childr...722943,00.html

I don't think there's anything wrong with them airing this show. It covers alot of information that people should be more aware of.