Need some advice transfer

I changed hosts a couple of months ago and I moved over most of my sites. I need to now move over my main site which is my .com

My .com name is the site I need to move over but would like to merge it with my .net site which is the site my reseller account is under.
    My .net site has my gallery. My .com site has my forum and online store. I will need to add a SSL Cert for the store which runs from a sub domain on my .com however this can wait until I get everything over.

Can I just park my .com name on my .net name or should I keep them as separate accounts like I have for the last 3 years. I would really like to keep the gallery as the .net due to it being the image host for my forum.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

I'm not sure exactly what you meant but do note for SSL you will need a dedicated ip. So I would say you have to keep the .com and .net on seperate ips.
    Get Online. Reach Worldwide.
    Check our uptime

The separate IP is fine. The store is in a sub domain on the .com domain. Can u use SSL just the sub domain ?

So to try and make things a little more clear.
    I would like to merge to accounts on two domains together. This way I have my gallery, online store and forum all on the same IP address and on the same account. The store is in the sub domain of the the .com domain. I have not installed the SSL cert yet and do know I have to have a dedicated IP address.

Sorry for all the questions.

A Gigopolis In The Making
    Act, I have tried domain parking 2 years ago but I'm not fond of it. Obviously Google don't like it very much.

If you don't know what you want to do with it, create an add on domain and put up a html saying that your main site is at - Never pay more for your logo!

Professional Design & Low Prices. We Design Until You are Satisfied Guaranteed!
    Click Here To Boost Your Company Profit With a Real Logo