DownTownHost Initial Review

I talked Jorge and the folks at DowntownHost about signing up -- they were very accomodating. They responded immediately to all questions and seemed very eager to please.

I then signed up last week.

Had a problem with one of the transfers and they immediately started working on it. I realize that from time to time there will be problems with any/every hosting service. But the #1 most important thing in my eyes is how a host works to resolve the issue -- courteous, responsive, working to please, technically apt. My last host used to be that way but ceased doing all of them over the past few months.

Their tech support fixed the problem asap and had me back and running. So far, I'm impressed.

I'll update this over the next few weeks.

Barcelona, Spain
    Good for you! A positive review about a webhoster is always good. Is the domain hosted @ DTH?
    hi there!

Very nice review, glad to see you found a good place

Seeing good reviews about this company. Good job over there guys, keep it up!
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Good review, thank you for sharing with us. Keep us updated

Keep up the good work DTH team

Glad to know you are happy. Keep coming back with periodic reviews.

Zeeland, MI
    Thank you for sharing your experince with them. Best of luck with them in the future!

Come back in a couple of months with an update.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us , I really appreciate it.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore