looking for a message board friendly reseller

I am looking for a new reseller that is message board friendly. I am currently running on reseller zoom's advanced plan and it has been okay, but i want something better. I need something with atleast 2gb of space and atleast 20gb of bandwidth. More is better though. I am also willing to pay $20/month. my only other thing i want to have is cpanel and whm. I am currently running xmb on one of my sites so I need something that will be better for running xmb. Thanks guys.
    Last edited by jennahface; 11-11-2006 at 04:30 PM.

Hi

How many users at the same time does your forum have?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Currently the most members online at this time is about 7 members (with 44 total members) but it is quickly growing (its only about 2 weeks old).

That shouldn't put any stress on a shared server. I'm not familiar with XMB, but any well coded forum can easily run with about 7-30 (arbitrary numbers) members online. The problem comes when you have too many people doing sql queries at the very same moment, but it does take awhile for that to happen.

[Processed in: 1.7293580 seconds] [queries: 23]
    [PHP: 3.5% - SQL: 96.5%]

It is using a LOT of sql. lol. It is always that high as well.

do you installed any hack or mod to your forum?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

There are a few hacks and mods.

maybe you can try removing them to see if that lower the Mysql Usage.

Its the server I am on. I had this same problem with RZ before with a different message board that i was running and had the exact same problems.

Quote Originally Posted by jennahface
    Its the server I am on. I had this same problem with RZ before with a different message board that i was running and had the exact same problems.
    Hi jennahface,

PM (private message) me your ticket number related to this issue or your account details and i'll be happy to take a look at it and get back to you on either a solution or an alternative. Thanks!
    IO Zoom
    https://www.iozoom.com

I have already talk to you guys about this and I was told to upgrade to the advanced plan. I am still experiencing the same problems on the advanced plan as I was on the budget plan.

I have already talk to you guys about this and I was told to upgrade to the advanced plan. I am still experiencing the same problems on the advanced plan as I was on the budget plan.
    Hi,

Without actually seeing the ticket about this I can only speculate and it really doesn't do any good. If you would still like for me to take a look feel free to PM me. Thanks!
    IO Zoom
    https://www.iozoom.com

I sent the pm with the ticket number.

I am still looking for other hosts that offer a message board friendly server.

Hey newbie (reseller_hosting), you really need to obey the rules.
    ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services

And what rule did I break?

And, I decided to go with host radius, in case anyone was wondering.

And what rule did I break?
    And, I decided to go with host radius, in case anyone was wondering.
    I believe he said about another one, who gave out offer on board, not you and good luck with your new house. Remember to come back and share us your experience after few months