Is life easy or hard to live?

Hi ...

I've been thinking since morning that life is pretty hard to live in this unfair world, we are born and forced to go to school to study and we spent our 10 years in school studying too hard and then more years in college and university. Some people will study even more if they want to become someone in life and then they get a job and work for 8 hours to buy food and wear cloths!

He is then married and works more hard to keep his children happy and support them fincancially ; workin from morning to evening or perhaps till nights...

what i'm trying to say is ..life is damn hard to live .

but it's easy for those whose dad is billionaire and he's son doesnt has to study and enjoy his dad's money since childhood and when he gets big.. he takeoever his dads money/busines car and everything..and these few people are damn lucky

what do you think? what really is the point here?

Last edited by Zafar Ahmed; 11-11-2006 at 03:55 PM.
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide
    SEO Services & eMarketing consultancy
    I'll be glad to hear from you

What exactly makes life hard? Learning is not a chore, it's our way of becoming enlightened. Even though you will not go to school your whole life, I feel everyone should never stop learning and bettering them self.

You have a choice to learn whatever you want. Go into any career you want. Life is not hard if you're willing to work for what you enjoy in life.. your possessions, family, friends...

Everyone hopes and dreams of an easy way out. Winning a lottery, given an inheritance.. fact is, majority of us will not. So don't whine about how hard things are... there's people who have it worse off then you.
    Last edited by reject; 11-11-2006 at 04:17 PM.

Life is easy, for most of us.

Life is hard for the people who survive on a hand full of rice each day, who are caught up in war etc etc.

For those of us who are lucky enough to go to school, lucky enough to be allowed to marry, lucky enough to be able to work so we can buy food and wear clothes, lucky enough so we can watch our children grow, life is as easy as we make it. I work between 80 and 100 hours a week, yet life is incredibly easy!

I think you're having "one of those days", Zafar. We all have those occasionally, but we are lucky to have the infrastructure and lifestyle to allow us to change those days for the better.

Live life to the full, and when you have an off day, think of all those in a much worse situation than you and just get on with life. Life isn't a chore. It is something to cherish, love and enjoy.

but it's easy for those whose dad is billionaire and he's son doesnt has to study and enjoy his dad's money
    Sure, the son may be lucky, but the son got there by somebody down the line working incredibly hard.
    Last edited by Jamie Harrop; 11-11-2006 at 04:22 PM.
    - Jamie Harrop

mate if you think going to school getting an education and a job is a hard life i find it hard to believe you even live in pakistan where people don't even get 3 meals a day.
    <erno> hm. I've lost a machine.. literally _lost_. it responds to ping, it works completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Zafar Ahmed
    but it's easy for those whose dad is billionaire and he's son doesnt has to study and enjoy his dad's money since childhood and when he gets big.. he takeoever his dads money/busines car and everything..and these few people are damn lucky
    Honestly, I see more satisifaction in rising from the bottom to the top. I see more satisfaction in standing on my own legs rather than being supported by someone else.

Depends, my life is fairly easy....some have it hard though.

Life is what you make of it, not what you have to do. It's what you do with what you have that makes your life easy or hard.

Your mind is a very poweful thing, and it will change and allow you to accept things that might not be so great. Take prison for example. After you get used to the fact that you're locked up people still have fun and laugh there. Sure they want to be somewhere else but your mind adjusts to make it acceptable.
    Show your reciprocal links on your website. eReferrer

Quote Originally Posted by Yash-JH
    Honestly, I see more satisifaction in rising from the bottom to the top. I see more satisfaction in standing on my own legs rather than being supported by someone else.
    Amen to that! Some of the best came from the bottom. Sir Richard Branson started his business career selling advertising in his school newspaper in his late teens and Bill Cullen, one of Irelands best-known and most successful businessmen was born in the slums in the mid '40's and was one of 12 children. He started his career working the local market stalls, selling anything from fish to newspapers.
    - Jamie Harrop

Quote Originally Posted by Equentity - Jamie
    Life is hard for the people who survive on a hand full of rice each day, who are caught up in war etc etc.
    Got that right... my life is great when I think of what others go through.

Many of the "issues" people I know have are self-inflicted.

Many issues around money.... like, why would anyone purchase a SUV, new house, and rent furniture when they know they can't afford it... then complain about needing a raise and all of sudden they have "stress." The of course, money issues follow and then wife/husband issues.

I think people need conflict … need to take risks… find it hard to be satisfied with life and sit back and enjoy what they have…
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!

The way you describe it, yes, life is an endless boring brutal cycle, but its the good things in life that we need to concentrate on. The people you meet, things you do, experiences you have, are what life is really about. I don't think you can answer if life is easy or hard to live, as it ranges at any given time between the two.

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by hekwu
    find it hard to be satisfied with life and sit back and enjoy what they have…
    Yep. When people don't step outside their comfort zone, they become bored, but at the same time they become more and more afraid to step outside where it feels comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by adb22791
    I don't think you can answer if life is easy or hard to live, as it ranges at any given time between the two.
    Life is never hard. It is just less easy.
    - Jamie Harrop

Quote Originally Posted by Equentity - Jamie
    Life is never hard. It is just less easy.
    reminds me when I had a back spasm (bad back, long story)... anyway, my partner was feeling sorry for me and I said don't worry about it... I'm not cripple. It is true... I know some people with my same issue and they let it rule (read: ruin) their life. My point it, many people confined to a chair or bed would love to have my problem for one day... to have mobility would be great for them.... a little pain every now and again, no biggie.

Yes, I have pain, so what? Who wants to hear me talk about my back everyday.

I would do nothing but get depressed and then think about how my life sucks.

Or I could tell you how I have had five deaths family/friends in the past six months, with my grandmother currently in the hospital not looking good.

It is all good... I'm not worried, they lived, I live... they would want me to press on and not worry about something I can't change... I miss them, but I can't bring them back. No need in letting it worry me sick.... Life is still good....
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!

Got to agree with e-places - life is neither hard or easy, it is what you make it.

I could say that my life is hard - I went to school for 14 years at which I struggled as I wasn't one of the naturally gifted. I finished with 7 GCSE and 2 A levels, no high grades and a couple of fails.

I decided not to go to college but went to work. I got some money, they paid for me to go to work and to go through part time university which got me me ONC in Electronics and Telecommunications, HNC in IT and HNC in Software Engineering.

On paper it looks good - to me its something I did and succeeded at.

Look at it from the easy side - I am married to a lovely woman, I have a couple of cracking kids who, thankfully, have their health.

Sure there are things that would make it easy - never ending buckets of money, a successful business, fame and fortune but I am happy with my lot - its all bought and paid for if you get my drift.

So, like I said - life is what you make it. Grab it with both hands and shake it for all its worth and get what you want out of it.

Nothing is hard or easy, its just life

Wow, too deep for a Saturday night

Depends where in the world you live. The thought of being in college for 10+ years is really scary and looks to be impossible to live through but we'll survive. On a side note, I heard that engineers have the highest suicide rate.

Glad I am no longer in education or an engineer anymore

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Yash-JH
    I second this. Twice.

Here is something to think about:

Imagine you could just make things suddenly appear, and do anything you want (you don't even need money, but if you did you could make money appear as well). Think about your goals that you've wanted all your life to achieve. Think how you can now get them before scrolling down.

Thought about it? Does this way seem as pleasing to you as actually getting those things yourself? Don't know about you, but I am always disappointed.
    Last edited by Lev; 11-11-2006 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hekwu
    My point it, many people confined to a chair or bed would love to have my problem for one day... to have mobility would be great for them.... a little pain every now and again, no biggie.

Uh...no, I wouldn't. I'm perfectly happy to use my wheelchair and not be in pain, thank you.

To the OP, you don't know what a hard life is. You sound like a child, without ever have experienced REAL tragedy or hardship.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

Life is tough, but its tougher when you're stupid
    --John Wayne
    If the biggest problem you have is being made to go to school and latter in life having to work to provide for your family, you have no problems compared to many in the world.
    "Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them." - Thomas Paine

Life is easy if you know what you're doing. If you get caught up in the "Rat Race" you will think it is hard. Always working harder and harder for money only to find out you have more and more bills to pay. Read a book called "Rich Dad Poor Dad" and you will understand why life can be easy if you know how to do it. Education is always necessary but life after that doesn't have to be so difficult.

When I was a young teen, I had ended up living on the streets. I had only the clothese I had on, and what I could steal. I'd stay nights in old condemnd houses or apartments, sometimes at construction sites because concrete holds warmth from the day before. Some might think that a difficult life, but in reality, it's easier than the one I have now.

I didnt have to worry about taxes, bills, raising the family, keeping food on the table, working every day, worrying about crime crime & government, etc, etc. All I had to worry about is where to sleep that night, and how to get food to eat. Not much stress in a life like that. Back then, I wanted what I have now. Now I want the stress free life I had then.

In life, there is always something better on the other side of the fence, even if you have already been on both sides. If you cant have both, you have to choose the path that works best for you. Thats life

Quote Originally Posted by Zafar Ahmed
    Hi ...
    blah blah blah ...
    what do you think? what really is the point here?

You have no idea what "hard life" means. I do not blame you and in fact I almost envy you. I would probably think the same way when I was your age if my life had not being turned around with war at that time.

Life is great. It is up to you to find great people you can share it with and find that great job that you look forward to every morning - oh and 30,000 children died today.

Quote Originally Posted by sasha
    You have no idea what "hard life" means. I do not blame you and in fact I almost envy you. I would probably think the same way when I was your age if my life had not being turned around with war at that time.
    I'll have to wait and see where life takes me
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide

life's a bitch in my opinion. there are so many factors added to life just by people being ******** in general that it's almost overwhelming. doesn't mean i don't love my life and try to live it to the fullest, but God knows the world has it's share of **** sticks that should be strung up by their feet and beaten with two by fours until they get it through their heads that they need to grow up and quit trying to make people's lives miserable.

anyway, life's hard, like i said. but life is also what you make of it. i'm clinically depressed, but I don't let that stop me from living. The more experiences you, well, experience in life, the better person you become in my opinion.

life is very good if you don't have bitch toung girl friend but makes love like bitch.

Life has its good days, and its bad ones..

Even those rich people you're talking about Zafar, I'm sure they have bad days like anyone else
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

Quote Originally Posted by mahinder
    life is very good if you don't have bitch toung girl friend but makes love like bitch.
    hey mahinder - how are you my neighbour?
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide