I have a discussion forum website for sale. This is a PR4 site that has beed SEO optimized, has a customized favorites icon and much more. It's set to be a great revenue site for anyone who has the time to dedicate to it. I've gotten busy with more pressing projects and simply don't have the time to devote to the advertising and maintanence anymore. Unfortunately the site's traffic has suffered some because of this, but it can be picked back up with just a bit of advertising. For an example, the traffic from March and April resulted from one $10/mo banner with a relatively good proxy page. The traffic histories I have available reflect this drop, but as I said, I have had to abandon all advertising and promotional efforts for this site due to more pressing concerns.

URL: http://www.321flamewar.com

The highlights for this site include:

PR4/SEO optimized
Both 468x60 and 88x21 banners already made
Several phpBB modifications already installed, including anti-spammer mods
Customized favorites icon
Integrated link trade script (with several already established trades)
Already configured with Digital Point Ads Network
CPanel hosted with hosting through the end of November included
Registered through Online Nic through March first of 2007 with free push

Statistics may be viewed with the below links:

August AWStats
September AWStats
October AWStats
November AWStats

This is a currently established forum site, all you need to do is advertise it and take over administration to get the ball rolling. As a "unmoderated" forum, this site gives you the freedom to let your users do as they please while you concentrate on advertising and revenue generation. Moderation could be added, of course, but there are no current moderators to retrain and very few rules to change or add to.

This site has great potential, but unfortunately I just don't have the time to dedicate to it to get it off the ground.

I'll start the bidding on this site at $100 USD, with a BIN of $200 USD.
Bidding will close by the end of the day, Sunday, November 12, at Midnight CDT.

Paypal is preferred, but I will also accept Visa/MC/Discover/AmEx with proper verification.

If you have any further questions for me, feel free to contact me via:

AIM FirestormSupport
MSN [email protected] <-- Messenger only, no email
ICQ 206000501
Yahoo firestorm_helpdesk
Google Talk [email protected] <-- Messenger only, no email
Email [email protected] <-- Real email address!
Phone (800) 697-5891