Webplus 7 Embedded Video Help Please

Hi All,

Just uploaded a website for a friend and most of it looks and operates fine. However the embedded video I produced plays, but after it finishes and I click on the play icon to restart it, it just plays the audio without the images. In fact clicking pause or mute has the same effect. If I refresh the page then the video plays normally, but then just plays the audio when I try to play it again.

Any ideas why this is happening and how I can rectify? Any help would be appreciated.

ps..I can put a link to the site if this would help.

Sorted sort of!

Contacted Serif re the video problem and was told nothing can be done. However I have noted that if you right click on your video and select zoom, then 50% or 100%, the play, pause, mute and volume controls work. I have now put a news ticker on the site explaining this. Seems to be the only solution. Unless of course someone out there knows differently.

The Final Word!

Just like to point out that the video problem mentioned has nothing to do with the excellent Serif Webplus 7 software. Apparently it's a "media plug-in" problem.