Did I do anything wrong?

Hi,

Sorry if I cause any inconvenient, I'm a honest WHT visitor for years, and today I posted this:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=561751

But the topic had been closed very soon. I just wish to know if it's my fault caused the topic been closed or others? I ask this not only because when I saw my topic's been closed and so I fould I couldn't have a chance to receive help from other members, but also other visitors may think that I am the person in that topic making funs with people.

I really don't appreciate WHT staffs close a topic like that, without considering for the topic starter, which is really a pitty.

Regards.
    Su-Jie Wang
    UI & UX Designer
    Portfolio: SUJ.CO

I think it’s because of silly and zmassacre might own the company they advertised - and also might be the same person.

It might re-open once they contact the helpdesk like they are supposed to do.
    Ryan Smith

Quote Originally Posted by SSX/BRUZEN
    I think it’s because of silly and zmassacre might own the company they advertised - and also might be the same person.
    I also think so but I'd think it would be better if a staff member could ban them without closing the topic, at least that would leave the chance for me to receive helps from other members. And or at least replace the word "you" in the last reply by "silly".. otherwise people may think "you" = "ttk_2k"...

Edit: anyway if someone could tell me may I open a new topic?
    Su-Jie Wang
    UI & UX Designer

nah me and silly isnt the same persons, he is a customer of mine but i know him from a gaming site, he owns a site that hosts off me. i dont understand why the administrator closed it, that guy should check Ip's if he think theres a something fishy going on

good luck ttk_2k on finding a site

Quote Originally Posted by zmassacre
    nah me and silly isnt the same persons, he is a customer of mine but i know him from a gaming site, he owns a site that hosts off me. i dont understand why the administrator closed it, that guy should check Ip's if he think theres a something fishy going on

good luck ttk_2k on finding a site
    He is a customer of you but he owns a site that hosts off you??

Anyway, I don't wish to spend even a second for discussing this with you.

Now my biggest problem is that I DO NOT KNOW whether to post another topic or not since I don't want to break any rule here, but I REALLY need some recommendation (help) from members to fit my purchasing requirement of a new host.

Then I must say, a stupid username "silly", I wish he could understand that what he had done here was incorrect. Firstly that username is neither polite nor complying to the rule on this forum, secondly he should REALLY shut his mouth up and understand how a just-registered member or a new company should be on these forums. You can say, and you even can be as crazy as you want but keep in mind that please don't bring annoyance to others.

Thx.
    Su-Jie Wang
    UI & UX Designer

Quote Originally Posted by ttk_2k
    ... I DO NOT KNOW whether to post another topic ....
    Go ahead.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Quote Originally Posted by SoftWareRevue
    Go ahead.
    Oh thanks!!! Been waiting for your words for many hours
    Su-Jie Wang
    UI & UX Designer