Hello Friends,
We were working on 3 projects for 1 off our client.
Unfortunately by some financial problems, our client stop responding us and all 3 projects got cancelled.
These projects are available for sale, We are looking for some buyers or investors. Who can work with us or buy these projects each project will be sale on 1 time basis.

Project Details :

Real Estate Project
=============
Its a complete b2b project for real estate. We have made this project in ASP and MS SQL the designing tools are ADOBE PHOTOSHOP and 3d MAX.

B2B Web site
=========
This project is online for a demo and it have all features like alibaba with some advance and creative work the tools we used are ASP, MSSQL, PHOTOSHOP and Flash.

Cars Community
===========
This project is Made for Car fans. Its a complete community where user can chat make catalogs and etc.
ASP.NET and MSSQL used to finish this project the project is 70% finished.
I have uploaded the design so you can get better idea what this really about.
Demo Design : http://www.puredesigners.com/hiway11/

I have given small description so you can get some ideas what they really are if you are seriously interested you can contact me and i can give you complete details with demo designs. The designs can be customize or we can make new designs or can change development as per requirement. Each project will take 7 to 10 days to launch.

You can always reply me here or you can send me email at tahir@puredesigners.com

regards