Just another Recommendation Request

Hi everyone, been a lurker here in these forums for about a week, its great to see some quality discussion on hosting.

So i'll let people do me the huge favor of helping me out, if any of you don't mind. Here's what I plan to do:

Host multiple sites. One of the sites is "kinda big" and will be getting a lot bigger. I wouldn't hit a 2000GB bandwidth threshold for a few months, but after that i definitely would (so i am scared to hop around and would like to find something I can stick with long term).

I want what every generic poster wants. Fast, good reliability, good throughput for all hours, and cheap.

By Cheap...what kind of price range are you looking for?
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

Thanks for the reply ... here are some more specifics:

Looking for Windows 2003 Web Standard
    cPanel would be cool (not 100% necessary)
    1GB Memory minimum
    160GB hard drive

Bandwidth is the tricky thing ... my sites are all small but one is growing rapidly. I could definitely fit within a 1500GB cushion for the first 4 months, but after that ... not sure. I want a nice quick site, I see a lot of unmetered 10mbit or metered 100mbit, but as a n00b I'm trying to learn what would be best for my needs.

Manhattan, NY
    Windows 2003 standard = you are looking for a windows server

while, SSH, CPanel etc = you are looking for a linux/unix/freebsd server.

So there is some conflict in what you want. Can you clear that a bit please.
    :: TIMESWAY NETWORK :: Reliable . Powerful . Hosting ::
    :: At Timesway, Top Quality and Top Reliability won't cost you Top Dollar.
    :: Celebrating our 7th Anniversary : Check our Special Offers on Dedicated Servers!