Hivelocity.com servers are down????? [merged]

as right now 12:19am EST time 11/10/06.. I can't login to my dedicated server as well as hivelocity.com. I can't ping it either so it must something wrong with server.. anyone else?

They might be experiencing a network outage. do you have a number for them? Have you tried support. How long have they been down for!!!!

I don't have number.. I tried to get it from their web site but can't login to their site either to get number.. you can't able to go to www.hivelocity.com right?? don't they suppose to have like back up where they have power or network outage??

got through just now.... little slow, looks like network outage.... could have been a reboot or urgent maintenance. this is the number 888-869-4678

* Hivelocity False Alarms

Hi

Is there anyone else expiriencing false alarms with their hivelocity hosted server(s).

I keep getting sms's of outages, but everytime I check everything is fine.

Just not sure whether its their network, my monitoring tool, or an intermittent server problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ITAhmed
    got through just now.... little slow, looks like network outage.... could have been a reboot or urgent maintenance. this is the number 888-869-4678
    thanks! it's working now.. this is exception for what server company offer 99.9% uptime??

Contact their support, their new support center is quite impressive.

For future reference here is a number which flipped up for them on a whois search +1 (727) 209-2301

maxboost7, do you have it for the first time with them? How long are you with this host?

Thread moved to Providers and Network Outages and Updates.

hivelocity is down for me (Romania).

Quote Originally Posted by dannyy
    maxboost7, do you have it for the first time with them? How long are you with this host?
    I've been with them about 1 month now.. everything seemed fine untill today..

My colo server just disappeared???

Can't get an answer from tech support phone line. Can't get their website or any of my websites. Can't remote desktop the server either.

Been with Hivelocity for about 18 months - this is the first sign of trouble.

What now?

Now it's back up...

Well, Hivelocity is down again. Their phones do not work, their site, nor ours. This is the third Christmas season in a row that we have exepirences a sigificant outage. I have suggested to them that given the number of times that they seem to lose their network connectivity, (They have had 3 fires in their building that they had to evacuate, they have had a number of power transformer issues, as well as cut network lines) that they should host their support center on a different data center so we as customers can know what is going on. It is very upsetting when they go down and based on experience it could be a few hours or more than 24 hours without any word from them.

My 2 servers went down too, but they're up now. I think it was a network issue.

We had a maintenance window last night where we performed a software upgrade on our core router. Throughout this morning and afternoon we had customers complaining of sporatic issues. We decided to go back to the old software image on the core router. Unfortunately, we ran into some problems during the re-imaging process. Everything is back up now and should be back to normal. We apologize for the inconvenience. Obviously downtime is something none of us want, especially around this time of the year. If you are still with any issue please contact our support department immediately.