Selling full web hosting site.

Hello,

I am selling a full website. The design, all php files, mysql database work & all source files used (over 10 .psd files for the design).

This site is run using mysql database & PHP programming. I have built into this site a newsletter. The domain will come with the web site but the hosting will NOT. You must provide your own reseller accont & domain register. The domain will stay registered under my domain register account at enom.com. There is a link in the top header wher your customers ill click to access the modernbill, this is where your clients pay.
    Also On the ordering page I will replace all modernbill links to the correct address. If you do not use modernbill I will leave the link blank and you can complete your ordering form and billing access.

This website is using the reWrite mod so that all pages come out to be in .html format; I added some seo to make it more seo'able so that you don't have to do much work other then your keywords.

I will completly change the following on the site to suit your needs:

1. The logo
    2. All text hwre is has my compny name
    3. All email address on the contact us page.
    4. All hosting plans to how you have them setup in your reseller.
    4. Anything else that is not design related but text related.

Payments are to be made through paypal.

This is a auction where I accept quotes for the site. I will post here the winning bid within 7 days. If I feel I get a good bid then I will close this auction early.

Private message me your bids.

Please pm the design so we can view

Link to the site would be helpful

http://www.apple-work.com is the link to the site. I knew I forgot something. hehe
    Cheap web hosting, domain names & ecommerce solutions

web: www.ecommercedev.com
    email: contact[at]ecommercedev.com

I'm interested, however a few questions..

Is this template 100% unique? has it ever been used? Will the buyer get full rights?

Are you selling the modernbill account and enom account in addition to the domain and the design? If so, would you be willing to sell just the template?

Also, if this is an auction, it would be preferable for the bidders to post thier bids here, rather than to pm them to you. Otherwise, no one will know how much to bid or who to bid against.

Hello,

This is a unique design. I built this design from scratch. Its not used anywhere else on the net because when I started this hosting company I wanted some thing different then other sites. Its more of an offer type auctions inwhich I would like all bids sent to pm because it keeps it private for the winning buyer.

The modernbill account doesn't come with it or will the enom account, it is just the web site I am selling. Sure if you want just the template put in a big and maybe you could win it.

Yes winning bidder will get full rights.

Let me know.

Quick update. We have had a few offers. We will continue this bid untill we receive a few more. I have had one great offer so far.

What's your highest offer so far?

I have sent you a PM webdesignguy74.

Thank you for your follow up to my pm, however In all due respect I can't bid against "ghost" bidders. In your pm, you mentioned that your best bid is $800. If that's true, then I'd sell it for that bid if I were you. Good luck.