What do you all think about Fluid Hosting? Yay or Nay?

I found them on this site:

I asked Fluid Host some basic questions via email and recieved a very prompt response (although I have had this same experience with other hosts as well during the pre-customer phase, then after I sign up things change).

After doing a seach here at WHT I found some positive info on them, yet it is slightly outdated.

What to you all think about them?

I have seem quite a bit of reviews regarding their service, you may want to check out and try to google them for more recent reviews. I am sure they offer a money back guarantee. You say you already sent them sales questions and you liked the response times and obviously the overall customer care experience was good for you, so what can you lose?
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

what attracts you most to their services (not meaning in a negative way). If you found good reviews this is good. just make sure they offer what you are looking for.
    My best recommendation if their plans match your needs and you feel comfortable, then make sure you always back up your data on a regular basis. Let us know how it turns out. I have done a quick search and they seem pretty good. Their website loaded pretty quick.
    GS RichCopy 360 Enterprise - Voted #1 for data migration and replication in terms of performance and features. Replicate data across between servers in the same network, WAS, or even across the internet