Any advice on how to "donate" web hosting?

I have a reseller account, but I have never been a reseller. I originally got it for a few domains I have and I also provide hosting a for a few family members and friends.

I don't want to start selling accounts, but I do want to donate one year of web hosting to a charity auction run at my office. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I might list it? I'm thinking I might try to limit it to a personal kind of account rather than someone's "business on the side" but I'm still thinking about this.

I probably should consider things like a TOS (I would have to "borrow" one form somewhere), storage space, bandwidth, email accounts, etc. I would include lots of hand-holding support and probably throw in one year of domain name registration.

Has anyone here done something like this? Does anyone have any suggestions?

What about asking local youth sports teams if they'd like a website? Or, if you're not into sports...speak to charities, schools, etc.. I've found alot of those organizations still lack hosting and/or a proper website

I would agree, if you want to donate hosting to different charities I think that would be pretty cool actually. Also you might not want to "borrow" as TOS, this could get you into trouble. Just visit pretty cheap pricing.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>