Nascar this weekend, any WHT people?

Howdy all,
    Was wondering if anyone on here is going to the Nascar race in Phoenix this weekend?
    I'll be there =)
    Maybe we can meet up?

-Jarrett

Not at the actual race, but my HD experience will have to do from Alburrrrta...

I think Kenseth has this Championship locked up ,especially considering Stewart is virtually unstoppable right now...

Enjoy the race, wish I was there!

Cheers!

/bin/false
    Jason (JC) Morris, Vice President - Technology
    TechWest Hosting - Enterprise Plesk & cPanel Hosting Since 2003!
    Shared & Reseller Hosting on Dell Quad Core 5420 Servers w/ RAID 10 in Multiple Datacenters!
    Ruby on Rails, FFMPEG, Fantastico, RVSiteBuilder, RVSkins, Nightly Off-site Backups, Clustered DNS!

Haha,
    HD is nice, especially with the races.
    Yeah, it is my 1st nascar race, can't wait!
    I hope that Stewart can make it all the way, as I am a Home Depot fan =)

-Jarrett

Have a great time! Here at "The BirthPlace of Speed" NASCAR is almost a religion, just recently they were testing Indy cars at Daytona to see if the track can support Formula races.
    "Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them." - Thomas Paine

Thanks!
    Nascar, religion, haha, funny.

-Jarrett

It'll be me, some beers, and a 42" plasma tv for this one
    || Higher Intellect || Half a million documents and climbing.
    || OMGWTFBBQ || Nothing of value here.

Nascar is not a sport it is just one big ADVERTISEMENT. Literally ads everywhere.

won't be at the actual race but watching for sure!

Rousch Racing is one of my customers. I met Mark Martin, sat in his car, and got an autographed book. It was a really cool experience.

I host a site for his marketing company and his son matt too.

The cup race is great this year, phoenix this week. i bought Nascars trackpass at nascar.com and you get to listen to all the driver/pit communication. you can scan all drivers, and when one speaks it tells you his car number before he talks. It's very very cool.

Who are you hoping for this season? me? obviously mark, but he's out of the running pretty much.

I was born in Phoenix, well Chandler on the AFB but PIR was a frequent stopping place to watch races when i was young.

Quote Originally Posted by /bin/false
    I think Kenseth has this Championship locked up ,especially considering Stewart is virtually unstoppable right now...
    How do you figure that? he isn't even in first place haha. locked up???
    Last edited by fastnoc; 11-10-2006 at 11:46 PM.
    Show your reciprocal links on your website. eReferrer

Can Nascar cars turn right? Every time I watch Nascar, they just drive around in one direction around an oval track... Always counter-clockwise too.
    Can you be scared half to death twice?

Quote Originally Posted by /bin/false
    Not at the actual race, but my HD experience will have to do from Alburrrrta...

Enjoy the race, wish I was there!

Cheers!

/bin/false
    One other thing. I think Dale JR has the momentum right now and I think he can win. if he wins phoenix or homestead and can place well in the other I think he can do it. he came back from hitting the wall and being DOG sick last week to finishing 7th. he's coming.
    Show your reciprocal links on your website. eReferrer

Quote Originally Posted by e-places
    One other thing. I think Dale JR has the momentum right now and I think he can win. if he wins phoenix or homestead and can place well in the other I think he can do it. he came back from hitting the wall and being DOG sick last week to finishing 7th. he's coming.
    I like your attitude. I had the pleasure of seeing JR win at Talladega while sitting on the finish line. Nascar races are fun, but camping out for about 3days before the race is even better. The Talladega campgroud is CRAZY at night. (Think Redneck matri gras). I have never had such fun anywhere else.

Also I might add that beer starts to taste like water after about 3 days of constant drinking. Those days are long gone becuase hosting is too demanding. I couldn't image trying to keep up with my company while at Talladega.

Woohoo,
    RACEDAY is today.
    Im heading out within two hours!!!
    Watch me on TV =)
    -Jarrett

no but wednesday of this week I get to drive a nascar car at the atlanta raceway - should bea lot of fun.
    Dedicated Servers
    WWW.NETDEPOT.COM
    Since 2000

Im sitting in traffic, going to the race, on my phone. Cant wait for the race to start!

Woohoo,
    Harvick won last night, it was a good race!
    So, who watched it on the tube?
    -Jarrett

Watched AND recorded...

It was a very exciting finish... Nice to see Harvick getting some attention now and the fact that RCR has stepped up to the plate and is giving him equipment he can win with.

I commend Kevin and Delana for not kicking the living $%&^ out of Riggs after his crew threw him and his wife to the ground after Texas... I think they should have all been charged, especially for tossing Delana around like they did...

Oh well, sucks to be Riggs now, especially all the threats coming in his general direction, kind of like the way Vickers was treated after intentionally wrecking Junior and Johnson...

Cheers!

/bin/false
    Jason (JC) Morris, Vice President - Technology
    TechWest Hosting - Enterprise Plesk & cPanel Hosting Since 2003!
    Shared & Reseller Hosting on Dell Quad Core 5420 Servers w/ RAID 10 in Multiple Datacenters!
    Ruby on Rails, FFMPEG, Fantastico, RVSiteBuilder, RVSkins, Nightly Off-site Backups, Clustered DNS!

Well,
    RCR(Richard Childress Racing) is out of Bakersfield, Harvick is from Bakersfield.
    I've gotten to know the Childress family-- very nice people, matter of fact, they race here at Bakersfield Speedway 1/3 mile clay oval. Pretty neat stuff.

-Jarrett