Question Unlimited Domain Hosting Suggestions?

Hi Guys,

I need to find a web host that will allow me to host unlimited domains on one account.

I have a bunch of clients who each need a really basic landing page with their logo and some brief company information. But, of course, each landing page has to be at its own specific URL.

Ill be using hardly any bandwidth and/or disk space.

I just need something that is highly affordable and easy to manage.

Needless to say, good support and as close to 100% up time is vital as well.

I started searching for this, but as Im sure you could imagine, finding a good host can be a daunting task. So, I figured I would ask the experts in this forum to push me in the right direction. =)

Thanks in advance for your help!

My suggestion to you would be to find a host with a good track record and try to get a custom plan with unlimited domains. Of course its the smaller hosts that would do this for you, but smaller hosts usually provide better/more personalized support for the most part.

jason -

Focus on reliability and stay away from budget hosts and you'll be ok.

Kind Regards,

You should look for a Reseller account, this will allow you to host unlimited domains within your alloted space/bandwidth. Good luck..

Quote Originally Posted by Commit1 Anthony
    You should look for a Reseller account, this will allow you to host unlimited domains within your alloted space/bandwidth. Good luck..
    Not all providers offer "unlimited domains" as standard with their reseller packages. In fact, doing this (especially in a cPanel environment) can have a negative effect on the whole environment if/when it becomes oversold.

To the OP: How many domains do you forseeably need in the near and semi-distant future? I would suggest look for a host based on those requirements and then contact prospective hosts for a potential upgrade path for when you need to grow beyond that (ESPECIALLY with your need for near 100% uptime).
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

Hsphere is a great control panel for unlimited domains. very friendly and easily managed
    GS RichCopy 360 Enterprise - Voted #1 for data migration and replication in terms of performance and features. Replicate data across between servers in the same network, WAS, or even across the internet

check out cartikahosting.com I have done some research on them. Certainly should suit you well.
    GS RichCopy 360 Enterprise - Voted #1 for data migration and replication in terms of performance and features. Replicate data across between servers in the same network, WAS, or even across the internet

1. Decide whether you need a reseller account or a shared hosting account will do. I would go with a reseller account if your customers need access to a control panel.
    2. The easiest way isn't necessarily the fastest way. I suggest you start reading threads here and take note of any recommended hosts. Make a list, eliminate those that don't fit your requirements, and then start to look for reviews on each individual company. Use the "search titles only" option if the results are not focused enough. Contact each host with a set of questions. It'll take some time, but at the end of the day, you'll have selected a host that suits *you*.

unlimited? another over used and daft word in this context.

EV1 Ensim Pro servers provide you with 250 sites per box before you hit the licence limit.

Get yourself some facts first! Asking for unlimited is unrealistic. you must have an idea of how many domains there are?????
    Get a dedicated server managed server and (if they are all just holding pages) stick ht licence limit of domains on there. Get another dedicated server and do the same again.

I take it you are getting paid per domain and that you have a budget to work to which will help formualte a business plan?
    It's a Savage Universe out there!
    Savage Hosting Ltd - CLS | MCP | ITIL | PRINCE2 | Nerd

I think you can try servage.net They will give you unlimited domain hosting .I have hosted my site over there

I'm hosted at asmallorange.com and they have unlimited addon domains and really great service. Unless your clients need cPanel access then you don't need a reseller account.

Check out www.site5.com, I believe they offer this and have great prices

Have you looked at HostGator? I used to host sites on their Baby plan, and I was pleased. At that time, anyway, they did have a plan that was reasonably priced and included hosting for unlimited domains. What you're looking for shouldn't be too hard to find. As folks have pointed out, the key will be the quality of the provider. Good luck!
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress Joomla OpenCart Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com