Im looking for a full time technical support engineer.

This job involves a lot of travelling, US and EU primarily. May need to relocate to the UK, assistance will be provided if needed.

The job entails some PC maintenance, networking, software training and install.

You will need to be presentable, with a friendly manner, self disciplined with a "can do" attitude. This is ideally suited to a younger person, due to the amount of travel involved, however age is not a deciding factor.

Technical wise, you will need to have a good working knowledge of Windows Xp, basic networking such as knowing what a class c offline adress is, some experience of setting up firewalls, working with databases (we use interbase/firbird) and in general be able to setup and network a windows workgroup along with software such as VNC.

You will be working on sites of a major blue chip retailer, with sites globally, so must be able to cope with travel demands as you could be in the US one week, and Spain the next. Being fluent in English is a prerequisite, and Spanish or French would be a real bonus.

Please only respond if you are over 18, have a valid driving licence, and a CV already prepared.

Expected start time is January/Febuary, but this may be a little flexible.

I can be contacted by email on [email protected]
MSN as [email protected]
Or you can telephone me on +44 (0)845 8620 348 but please bear in mind I am in the GMT timezone.

Cheers, Mark.