Just sign up with ev1

Hi People!

Recently I just ordered a server from ev1. Current status of my order I've received is the Server IP and Password details. What can I do with this? The ticket stated that:

This is an advance notification, and your server will be added to your account shortly. (You will receive the standard welcome email, and Remote Reboot/Console features as normal.)
    So does it mean that there's still nothing I can do now? Like accessing the server etc? Sorry I just can't wait

Is that IP pingable (live) on the network?
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

Yeah, sort of random, sometime giving timeout. I hope is not like that during "live"

Quote Originally Posted by anlene
    Yeah, sort of random, sometime giving timeout. I hope is not like that during "live"
    They might be prepping it/testing things. I'd guess that all you can do is (impatiently?) wait.
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

i once administered my friends box hosted at ev1. I loved there services! best of luck! =)