Popular podcasting website for sale

I am putting up my podcast hosting website ( for sale. Here are some specs on the business:

Overview of the business:

We offer podcast hosting to podcasters. Every account includes free podcast management software and statistics. Free 30 day trials are available and plans starting at $2.00 per month with additional plans at $10 and $20 per month. The signup procedure and payment integration with paypal and 2checkout is fully automated and users can begin podcasting within minutes of signup. Also, the podcast feeds are iTunes compatible.

Monthly hosting income: $500 - $1,000 per month (exact dollar amounts will be given to serious buyers with serious offers)
    Google adsense revenue: approx $5.00 per day (ads only on 2 - 3 pages within the site)
    Google page rank of 6
    Links pointing to domain: 49,528
    Site/business is about 1.5 years old
    Alexa rank (market reach): 433,970
    Number of subscribers (free/paid hosting customers): approx 5,000

I started the site from scratch and it is on it's own dedicated server ($119 per month expense)

Please take a look at these research links for more info on the site:

I am selling this site/business because my full time job is requiring more hours and I cannot devote the time that is needed to grow the podcasting website/business. I am in no rush to sell and will entertain serious, reasonable offers.

This would be an excellent opportunity for someone with any type of ad insertion technology because there is a pre-existing network of podcasters to distribute ads through. If you would like to see the number of unique hits to the main website or total page views I can provide those numbers to you privately. However, in this situation those numbers don't mean as much as the number of individual podcastsers who are delivering hundreds of thousands of episodes each month to subscribers using their own personal rss feed link.

I will probably keep this post open for seven days and if you have questions or offers please PM me. I will be available to reply today (Thurs. Nov 9) and will be away on business through Monday (Nov. 13) so I will be able to reply after that point.

Thank you...

What price range are you looking at?

Washington DC area
    plz pm me specifics, I am prepared to make an offer, thanks