Thumbs up [wanted] 1 - 8 thoussand Shoutcast 24/7

Hey guys im looking for prices on shoutcast radio servers, 24/7 streaming and ffor 1 - 8 thousand listners. or the maximum you can get. looking for a price break down for each thousand listners.

need this urgent please

Quote Originally Posted by bazb
    Hey guys im looking for prices on shoutcast radio servers, 24/7 streaming and ffor 1 - 8 thousand listners. or the maximum you can get. looking for a price break down for each thousand listners.

need this urgent please
    bazb - email me at karl @ utropicmedia.com with the following:

-Bitrates
    -Media type
    -Avg concurent users.

Regards,

hey replied

Email sent! And added to msn

Please visit us @ shoutzone.net or contact us directly @ sales_at_shoutzone.net !

We currently have the best quality (& cheapest) offers on the web with different backbones all around the world with major peering links, starting at 0.60$ / 128k slot.
    Contact our sales department & I'm sure they'll be able to mix up a good deal for you!

Best regards,
    Bruce H.
    Shoutzone.net
    Last edited by BruceH; 11-20-2006 at 05:33 PM.

We will be happy to give you a quote or try and work something out for you. Either send us a email at support {at} smartwavetech.com or PM me your IM id's and I will be more than happy to have a chat.
    Thanks,
    SmartWaveTech Team
    http://www.smartwavetech.com

bazb,

We rolled a new stream server into final testing over the weekend. If you are still looking for hosting, shoot me a PM/email and we can cut you a deal in exchange for helping us test.

Kind Regards,