Flu Shot did you get it?

I got my first ever flu shot today at work and I am 30 years old you may ask why I will tell you I work in a call center for one so sickness spread like wild fire up there so that is a good reason. Second is one of my kids just started going to school so you know what they bring home for you. All in all everything going good got the first time flu shot symptoms but I feel a lot better getting one so go out and get you one also

i haven't because needles scare the **** out of me. i wonder if they the needles that are like gun. it is a special needle that goes in and out very fast. i don't know its name.

If it went in and out very fast I'm not sure there would be time to get the liquid out the end, and it might even hurt more as it would have to come out at a higher pressure causing possible damage to the tissue in your arm.
    Steve

I got mine a few weeks ago from Employee Health at the VA Hospital. Shots don't bother me. Except for a very mild ache at the injection site the first day, I don't have side effects.

I get mine every year.
    Can you be scared half to death twice?

Yeah I got mine a few weeks ago. Was easy.

I have gotten mine the past few years, but not this year yet. Not as much talk about bird flu this year.
    ||| WebHostingUsers.com
    ||| Rate your web host! Read the Ultimate Guide to Choosing a Web Host
    ||| SuperSourceCode.com
    ||| Rate your scripts! Add your company's scripts

None of those shots is for bird flu. It's for the most common current strain of Influenza A, which can still be nasty.

Flu shot:

Take 1 liter of vodka, the higher proof the better.
    Chop up 1 head of garlic, add the puree to the vodka.
    Let sit for at least 2 weeks.

When you get sick, take 1 shot 3 times daily.

When I was in the military I used to take it every year... right afterwards I would get sick as hell. Really bad. One year I we had a long case (legal) and I missed our date... and then forgot. Well, I did not get sick that year. Next year, I skipped it... did not get sick. Took it sometime after a couple of years and got sick right after. Nope... not for me.

Maybe when I get older I'll start taking it again, just in case. The flu almost killed a friend of mine... nothing to play with.....
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!

I haven't had it in .. //checks watch.
    Watch won't be sufficient for this one.

It appears my last one was 14 years ago.
    I get sick (generally due to my own stupidity -- tshirts in winter!) once every 2 years at most.
    David
    Web hosting by Fused — For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.