Applications like RVSKin (Need a substitution)

I'm wondering if anyone has experience with a cpanel add-on type skin like RVSkin. I'd love to know what other options I have as I'm not happy with the functionality and visuals of RVSkin any longer - in fact, I'm quite sick of the entire thing.

I cannot stop using CPanel, so it will need to work with Cpanel 10. CPanel XP, by the way, does not seem to be a viable option as I've tried to reach their support three times (never responded), and I need something that's updated on a regular basis.

Thank you,

Brian Hornung
    Vintage Host Optimization -- Want security? We've got your security right here.

Why not submit a feature request to the rvskin developers and ask them to fix or add the functionality that you desire? Also ask them to modify their skins, etc...

(Also, I know they're working on a template system, so you'll eventually be able to skin the rvskin theme yourself.)
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!