Custom desgined & programmed PR4 music lyrics site

I am reluctantly selling the music lyric site www.lyricscanner.com - this site is all custom designed & programmed - the backend was completely custom programmed by myself & is the only site using the script - I will not be selling any copies - you will get the rights to the script when you buy the site.

What comes with the site?
    Fully custom designed & programmed site - (Comes with the complete database of lyrics as well)
    lyricscanner.com domain (Registered at Moniker)
    Auto-updating script that will automatically update the "Top Requested Artists" & "Top Requested Songs" of the last 30 days.

About the site:

I launched this site several months ago but haven't been that successful in getting a lot of traffic to it - I would have liked to keep it, but I am in a little financial trouble as of right now so unfortunately I must sell it to raise some funds.

The site is rather different to a lot of the other lyrics sites out there, which is explained in the site features below.

Site Features:

Browse by Artist or Song Name
    Search by song, artist or lyrics (Exact or partial search)
    Unique artist page with listing of songs by album (All automatically done by script - see examples below)
    Auto-updating script that will automatically update the "Top Requested Artists" & "Top Requested Songs" of the last 30 days.
    Site currently has over 167,000 different song lyrics & over 3,000 different music artists
    Site also features a database table which contains all entries (with a count for each) of what people searched for but didn't find any results - this way you know what your visitors are searching for but aren't finding - no admin feature for this currently, but one can easily be built

Page examples:

Artist Page: Rolling Stones
    Song/Lyric Page: Around & Around
    Album Page: 12 x 5

SEO Ready:

I built the site with SEO in mind; you will notice as you browse around the site that each & every song, artist & album page has it's own unique title relating to the page content.

Google reports 29,900 pages indexed.

Traffic:

As explained above I haven't been able to drive a lot of traffic to the site; for about a one week period the site was receiving about 300 uniques/day from google (which came to many different individual pages); not really sure why it only lasted for one week tho........ below is the current traffic detail (I only started tracking the site with Google Analytics a few days ago so that's why the lack of days):

Uniques
    Referring Source
    Geo Location of traffic

Revenue::

Because of the lack of traffic the small amount of revenue made isn't really worth mentioning.

Price:

Starting Offer: $350

Cheers!

Current high offer: $350 @ DNF.

Where do you find and how do you add new lyrics/artists?
    Can you guarantee that VCM will accept the site once again when transferred to the new owner?
    Do you have a BIN in mind?

Also the links are not really SEO friendly as most links are still dynamic URL's.

Where do you find and how do you add new lyrics/artists?
    When I decided to make the site I purchased a database of lyrics; to add more you could either purchase more databases & get a simple script built to add the new entries or even get a script built to seek out other lyric sites & automatically add new entries to your database.

Can you guarantee that VCM will accept the site once again when transferred to the new owner?
    Obviously no, I cannot guarantee this... however if you already have other sites accepted by them I find it is far easier to get other sites added to your account.

Do you have a BIN in mind?
    Currently no I do not; however feel free to make a BIN offer & I will consider it.

Also the links are not really SEO friendly as most links are still dynamic URL's.
    I really don't see what the big deal is with dynamic URL's myself.... the page is always there if you visit the URL & google doesn't seem to have any problems listing the pages.. if you built a google sitemap I'm sure all 167,000+ pages would get indexed.

I am going to set a BIN of $600

Site has been sold with BIN. Thanks for all the interest guys!

Site has been sold with BIN. Thanks for all the interest guys!