Anyone having recent issues with Futurehosting?

I have a VPS account with Futurehosting and we have had connectivity issues over the last three days. Eg. our web site, email, and ftp. Also, my WHM license was "lost" for a few hours!

Wondering if this is an account or a larger VPS issue.

Also, I did send the FH support staff messages, but hav had mix success.

Thanks

My VPS with Futurehosting were down for 59 minutes 45 seconds today (Australian time), this is the single longest down time since I started using Futurehosting. I had a couple of down time before but they were only for 1 or 2 minutes.

I haven't contacted Futurehosting, please keep us posted on their responses. :-)

Cheers.

dm_fw:
    The cPanel invalid license often occurs in these cases:
    1. Hostname changes
    2. Node migrations
    3. Loss of connectivity to the DNS resolvers

For connectivity issues, can you PM me with your VPS IP and a ticket ID you have with us so I can review this? Mixed success with responses from support is unacceptable by our standards and I would like to review the tickets to ensure any future experience with us is nothing but superb.

canglan:
    The node your VPS is on crashed today at approximately 13:55 and recovered at 14:33. If you would like details on the issue, please submit a ticket and we can provide you with information.

Thanks for your reply Vik. :-)

I don't really mind having a little down time, but it will be good if you can broadcast the issue to all effected customers if it happens next time (hopefully it will never happen again, but just in case). :-)

Cheers!

That is in the works =) We don't have the ability to send out e-mails to only the users on a particular node; however, it will be available in the near future and we will notify affected users of any issues.