help me please I am transferring a domain

hi
    I have transfered a domain from godaddy to mydomain.com and it is take more than five hours and the state of domain is submitted and the billing not paid until this time and I dont know where is the problem and is this normal or no

you have none for patience

It take about 5 days to transfer

Quote Originally Posted by solidar
    It take about 5 days to transfer
    You're basically correct, but perhaps not in this case.

GoDaddy is very good company, as the losing registrar (only <hahaha>). They release domains really quickly, if registrant approves the transfer out.

For the OP I can say that I have a billing ticket with Dotster (mydomain.com are their resellers and billing is still done by Dotster) unresolved for 7 months already. I even transferred that domain away and they never charged me for 1 year of renewal/transfer-in...
    This is to illustrate what kind of billing problems and ignorant attitude you'll gonna face.

Good luck!!!
    Respect My Authoritah! - Eric Cartman (a friend of mine).

do you say my domain is not a good company

Stan's saying that Dotster billing isn't great and that MyDomain is a Dotster reseller. Personally, I have experienced ok support from MyDomain (support courteous of Dotster). Any ticket which is left outstanding (at any registrar) for 7 months requires some blame to be laid at the feet of the ticketer, imho. I used to recommend MyDomain until I discovered eNom and NameCheap. I still have many domains there.

Stan. It's the receiving registrar which charges for transfer away
    Signature Under Construction.

Quote Originally Posted by stu2
    Stan. It's the receiving registrar which charges for transfer away
    Stu, I have transferred domain to them during their transfer-in $5.99 special. All went OK, except that they had problems charging my card for that amount (card authorization for their standart $8.99 rate went OK though). The domain WAS transferred to Dotster, but it never appeared in my account there, being in limbo for ~60-65 days untill I finally transferred it away.

I have opened a billing ticket, which was answered 4-5 times by the clueless (this is the best word I can think of) techs and died naturally, never being resolved. The result is I have never been charged for that transfer and 1 year renewal.

This is the short story of my recent experiences with Dotster. I remember them being VERY different company (FYI, my account number there is 2xxx) few years ago.
    Respect My Authoritah! - Eric Cartman (a friend of mine).