Hello WHT members,

Got a quick question. I think I need some insight on a possible policy change for our company and thought I would get feedback from everyone else first.

When we first started up in 2002 up until around the beginning of the 2006 year our policy was that we required a 30 day cancellation notice, we did drop this as we slowly started getting complaints on this being way too long of a period. We dropped this down to 15 days as we felt this was reasonable.

Now, when users cancel within 15 days or less they get very angry at us for trying to enforce this policy. My main concern is, is 15 days still a bit too long of a period, should we even have a period at which clients must cancel to prevent from renewing the next cycle? I know several hosting companies and dedicated server companies have around a 7 day grace period, would this be more realistic?

We are certainly not trying to play the "bad host" here by asking our clients to give us a decent amount of time on cancellations or trying to enforce out policies.

I do appreciate any feedback from anyone willing to post. Thank you