Ping Rates UK - USA New Reseller Req Clook.co.uk? any good?

Hi

I am currently using Blurstorm Reseller Account which is fantastic price, backup etc but the ping time to Florida from UK is around 140ms most days, which kinda sucks.

So I am looking for a faster reseller account with same kinda of thing as BLurstorm Reseller Package i.e.

4GB storage
    30GB Bandwidth (although this is not need really)
    Private Nameservers

Full domain control.

I have looked at Clook.co.uk and they seem good, can anyone send me a site based in UK hosted so I can check pings?

Many Thanks

You can ping www.jonrohan.co.uk if you like.

Hosted with www.2host.co.uk

Thanks JonRohan, is that a reseller account tho? Great speeds at 25ms! nice! that is like 5.6 times faster!

Looking for a reseller really, clook.co.uk seem best price and speeds so far

Yes, I have a personal reseller account for my web projects. Its probably not mentioned on 2host.co.uk but send them an email for more details. Clook are also a top supplier.

I would agree. We have a dedicated server with Clook and they're great. We've been with them for around a year and their support is excellent. Send them an email you you'll always get a response within a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisblack
    I would agree. We have a dedicated server with Clook and they're great. We've been with them for around a year and their support is excellent. Send them an email you you'll always get a response within a few minutes.
    Very off topic. You have a cracking website.

ping libremotorsport.com (80.175.30.188)

For speed, my server is in Surrey, UK