Question Needed recommendations for reseller hosting: 20-30GB space with Unlim. add-on domains

I am looking for a reseller hosting package, that I could use to host my domains, and I need about 20-30GB space with unlimited add-on domains, for less than $13/month. Let me know your recommendations. Thanks

You want a dedicated server for that much storage or at least make your budget 10 times bigger
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon
    Freelance Sysadmin for Hire - email vaserv@gmail.com

Yup, even 5 times bigger would work also.
    ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services

...and about a good reliable reseller hosting package with 20GB space for less than $20/month? Is there any host that you can recommend?

If you are loking for a reliable reseller hosting when you must increase your budget more. If you will really use 20-30 GB space and a lot of bandwith then I recommend what you buy a VPS or managed dedicated server.
    domainCart - PHP / AJAX Domain and Hosting Order Script | WHMCS Alternative
    Supports 700+ domain extensions, 27+ payment gateways, multi-currency with auto exchange..
    www.domaincart.net | Demo (all in one - without template)

The average going rate for reseller storage is around $5/GB. So you can expect to pay around $100 for 20 GB, if you want a host with reasonable reliable packages.
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!

from what i have seen, once you get past 5 - 10 gigs, most everyone will recommend you look at VPS or dedicated..

Xau

Quote Originally Posted by SharkSpace
    The average going rate for reseller storage is around $5/GB. So you can expect to pay around $100 for 20 GB, if you want a host with reasonable reliable packages.

On a sidenote, it seems you are offering 24 gig for 49.95 as a special?

How reliable are the reseller hosting plans from HostDime? They have a 30GB with unlimited domains for $30/month. Are there similar plans with lower prices on other hosts?