Trouble contacting Neureal

Is there anyone else that has been having trouble contact Neureal for the last week and a half?

New York City

Have you tried giving them a call? 1-877-898-1444 is the number listed on their site.
    They also have a public forum along with an emergency email to use:
    EMERGENCY Technical Support Pager [email protected]

See if any of those options will get you in contact with them, as a week and a half without any response, something definitely doesn't sound right here.

Good luck
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Before I posted here, I sent an email to Neureal through a host company comparsion place and finally got a reply back.

I still intend to find out what the problem was for future reference and I had made three trouble tickets, then three emails, and three phone calls.

Try contacting the domain owner:

David Goldman
    goldman [at]

Something definitely happened to them. I tried to be in touch with them but they don't respond. I think we have to wait for a while and then see what happened to them in reality.

Have you tried all their methods of contact?

Neureal dead?

Same here, I tried to contact them since monday. Nothing

me too

I found this forum while trying to find some answers about neureal.

If anyone knows how to password protect files with neureal I'd be VERY grateful for some help. I have been trying to get password protection to work for over a week. I cant get responses to tickets (they get closed automatically without contacting me about it),I sent emails to support, billing, and info, their forum doesn't let me view folders that I need because that has to be activated(I sent the email requesting this, but nothing), and their emergency phone #'s mailbox is full.

I'm fed up and trying to figure out how to password protect stuff on my site, I got it working except that it doesn't ask me to give a name/pw it just says it's forbidden. So I can restrict a file so it can't be viewed...but then NOBODY can view it. If you know I'd be very grateful! I might switch to a new host this weekend if I don't hear anything from them and can't figure this issue out.

Has anyone had luck contacting them and/or finding out what's going on?

Thanks so much!

I tried to contact them but failed. I guess something happened to them. Hope they'll appear soon.

what kinda host is this .. that u have to find different ways to contact em
    ///--One Way, Three Way and Reciprocal linkings -////
    Boost your backlinks today!
    Fully automate your linking process with a natural way.

Quote Originally Posted by flashedcoder
    what kinda host is this .. that u have to find different ways to contact em

One that will be losing my business soon.

I figured out my issue no thanks to them. So they keep my business longer than the end of the week just because I'm very busy right now, but I will be finding a new host soon.