31 Month Review of HostingZoom

31 months?! Is what might come first to mind. Yes I've been with HostingZoom for 31 months and I'm still loving it over there. You can search WHT for some of my previous reviews as well.

What can I say? HostingZoom has been great and am I glad or what that I chose them over Site5 when I made the decision 31 months ago. Who would've known things would've turned south so quickly for Site5. When I was looking for a host 31 months ago, I searched on the WHT forum intensively to figure out who I would choose as my hosting provider. I narrowed down my choices between HostingZoom and Site5. Everything was set and I had my goal set on going with Site5 when after a couple more days I just had a gut feeling to go with HostingZoom. Call me weird? But who is weird now?

Anyways to hopefully help others who are looking for a GREAT host, I will detail some of my recent experiences with HostingZoom. The support at HostingZoom has been as great as its ever been. There is the live chat option which if nothing, gives you peace of mind that you will be able to "talk" face to face with someone at HZ. The convenience of live chat though is great. There is the help desk option as well which has always been good. I've still been getting blazing fast ticket responses and the techs are always helpful going as far as telling me what was wrong and what I should tell the techs next time something like this happens.

Reliability? I don't think I really have anything to say about reliability. HostingZoom has seem to struck the chord and balance of a healthy hosting platform. Even though last month's "downtime" was probably the most I've ever experienced. I hardly felt like it was anything. Through the situation, the techs updated the status of the problem. I have absolutely no complaints about how they handled it and resolved it. In fact I was HAPPY to see a situation arise so I could evaluate how they could handle the situation and here I am right now telling you they handled it perfectly. Other then this minor blimp nothing else has really happened. Server has just been churning on.

Well I would go on and details some more things but I've been quite busy lately so I hope that once again my review has been helpful!

Cheers,
    John
    Imusion StudioPhotoshop Tutorials, Website Templates, Forum Skins, and much more!
    IS Host ReviewsNon-biased hosting ratings and reviews!

Good to know HostingZoom has helped better serve another customer. Their counter-part, ResellerZoom was good to me when I was with them last year, nice job on the review
    Personal Website: Here | Currently Hosted By: HostGator | Twitter: @Quartz87

In fact I was HAPPY to see a situation arise so I could evaluate how they could handle the situation and here I am right now telling you they handled it perfectly.
    It's good that you can maintain that perspective on things. I guess ~31 months of uneventful service do count for something, and they also passed the "test". If you ask me, you passed it as well, for even us, the customers, have our own tests to pass.

Cheers!

Awesome review, thanks for letting all of us know how your hosting expirience is going.

Thanks you to share your positive experience with us. Good review.

I like this review, very nice one and thanks for shareing it with us all! I hope they counintue to give you good service!

Glad to hear you are happy with HostingZoom service. And how long was the downtime last month?

Sounds like HostingZoom is doing good and standing well for their customers.

Keep the reviews coming in a couple more months.

Glad to hear you are happy with HostingZoom, and you dodged a bullet with Site5. Lets hope they turn things around aswell!
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Thanks for the comments guys, I'm glad the review is appreciated and hope others continue to find it useful when searching for a host. Yes and am I glad I dodged that bullet... it's quite sad to see all that happen especially to a company that seemed so good before. It amazes me sometimes. Is it the money thats making them change their direction? Or is it honestly the trouble with scaling and the inexperience of growing pains?

And to answer Segey's question, the uptime last month for the server I was on was 98.23 %. I think it's one of the lowest out of all their servers for last month.
    Imusion StudioPhotoshop Tutorials, Website Templates, Forum Skins, and much more!
    IS Host ReviewsNon-biased hosting ratings and reviews!

I was with dr2.net and the first year the service was really incredible. The second year they got too large for one person to handle and the off shore service was terrible. I also worked for a compter company that I really liked but when they expanded everything went to hell. I hope that doesn't happen to the hosting company that I'm with now. Maybe the KISS principle shoud be changed to Keep It Small Stupid.