Atlanta, GA

How about this for spam

Klez.E is the most common world-wide spreading worm.It's very dangerous by corrupting your files.
    Because of its very smart stealth and anti-anti-virus technic,most common AV software can't detect or clean it.
    We developed this free immunity tool to defeat the malicious virus.
    You only need to run this tool once,and then Klez will never come into your PC.
    NOTE: Because this tool acts as a fake Klez to fool the real worm,some AV monitor maybe cry when you run it.
    If so,Ignore the warning,and select 'continue'.

Download here link removed

Umm... yeah right....
    I don't care what you say (like I even knew the guy who sent it)... but, anything that makes my AV cry is getting sandboxed... No if's, and's, or but's...

Chicago, IL
    Other AV's dont like other AV's, heh

People are creative, im sure he gets plenty of people though/

Welcome to the world of Kelz virus that is just one of the many ways it spreads itself. I do wonder tho how many people really disable thier AV protection because they got an email telling em to.

thats insane... I dont even disable my AV software to install non critical programs even though they say do it.

I only disable my AV software while intalling my device drivers (which I got on CD, and archived on my HD). Accepting attachements is insane anyway. Any email that hits my mailbox with an attachement is deleted as fast as it arrives

I got some spam today about listing a site in search engines and directories, and the funny part is, its not my site

Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM) Brain Cancer Awareness. May is Brain Cancer awareness month. Gray Matters!
    Incurable, 6-18 months prognosis, survivors longer than 3 years less than 1% chance.
    Don't like what I say? Ignore me.