Thumbs up Full Review of DownTownHost.com - 3 Months

I haven't posted on this site for about 3 months but I have been checking it regularly, and without it I would have never found my current host.
    My site is http://mapmonkeys.com and we host about 400 videos so far and about 800 members, we are getting 20-30 new members a day and I'm adding new features every week.

Reliability 9.5/10
    Fantastic. I haven't seen any downtime so far, and neither have my members, except for one short period of time when they were upgrading their servers hardware, but that was less than an hour in the middle of the night.

Customer Service 10/10

They had several different ways of contacting them, all of them were incredibly quick and speedy. First one was through a support ticket, I've only used this method once and received a response in about 20 minutes. Second method is through the live chat on the site. I've used this one about half of the time and they are always online. And my favorite method was personally talking with the owner over Windows Live Messenger. I actually had a problem getting my email to work at first, and I had him Remote Assistance me, and he fixed the problem in a matter of minutes. The last two ways of contacting them gave me a very personal experience and they answered with almost no delay. Most impressive Customer Service I've ever seen.

Cost 9.8/10

10 dollars a month for 100 GB of bandwidth with 5 GB of space seemed like one heck of a deal. Yes, they oversell, but most of their users never use even close to 5GB of bandwidth a month and I've been just about maxing my limit with absolutely no problem (We host several hundred videos). Their highest plan has 300 GB of bandwidth with 15 GB of space (I will be upgrading soon!)

Overall 10/10

I've been involved with atleast 5 other hosts in the past and this one was by far the best in just about every aspect. I know it's only been 3 months, but it was a flawless 3 months, and I'll be sure to drop by when I hit 6 months, then 9 months and so on.

Without WHT I wouldn't have run into this host and I just wanted to say thank you for the community!

Thank you for your review. I am glad you have found a host that has been good to you. Please be sure to update us at the 6month mark.
    Dimension Servers / Toll-Free: 1-888-750-6942
    RapidSSL Cert Included with ALL Reseller & Ultra Accounts
    24x7x365 Unbeatable Technical Support!
    Shared CPanel Hosting // Reseller WHM Hosting Solutions

Glad to see your happy. There are probably a ton of good reviews for downtownhost I am sure. I am glad to see another one!
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Great to hear that someone is happy with their host and published. This is the type of clients we all appreciate
    GS RichCopy 360 Enterprise - Voted #1 for data migration and replication in terms of performance and features. Replicate data across between servers in the same network, WAS, or even across the internet

Great review and great to know another host has satisfied another customer
    Personal Blog: Here | Currently Hosted By: GoDaddy | Twitter: @Quartz87

Quote Originally Posted by pureDesi
    Customer Service 10/10

They had several different ways of contacting them, all of them were incredibly quick and speedy. First one was through a support ticket, I've only used this method once and received a response in about 20 minutes. Second method is through the live chat on the site. I've used this one about half of the time and they are always online. And my favorite method was personally talking with the owner over Windows Live Messenger. I actually had a problem getting my email to work at first, and I had him Remote Assistance me, and he fixed the problem in a matter of minutes. The last two ways of contacting them gave me a very personal experience and they answered with almost no delay. Most impressive Customer Service I've ever seen.
    It's always wonderful to see a glowing 10 out of 10 review for a company's customer service department. Good job DownTownHost .
    Thanks,

Brendan Diaz
    Connect: linkedin.com/in/brendandiaz

Glad to hear you're happy with DTH.

Cost 9.8/10
    Now that's a precise mark all right.

Great review, thank you for sharing with us. Keep up the good work Jedito, and the rest of DTH team

Awesome review, good work to Jedito and his team!!!

Keep us updated with another review in a couple more months.

Hello pureDesi,

next time you contact them, could you hint them that they should put the <body> tag in their top page at least. ;-)

I thought that was hilarious ;-)

Apart from that, I am happy if the above host works for you.

best regards
    __--- Nils Valentin ---
    ☆★☆ Speedtest One: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback
    ☆★☆ Speedtest Two: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback

Hi!
    Thank you very much for taking the time for review us, I really appreciate it, this kind of things make us want work harder than ever.

Hello pureDesi,

next time you contact them, could you hint them that they should put the <body> tag in their top page at least. ;-)
    Hmmm.. do you saw the page source?

Code:
    <body onLoad="MM_preloadImages('/images/bt_support_on.gif','/images/bt_contact_on.gif','/images/bt_order_on.gif','/images/bt_hosting_on.gif','/images/bt_about_on.gif','/images/bt_demo_on.gif','/images/bt_info_on.gif','/images/bt_order_now_on.gif')">
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore