Please help - looking for a reseller account

Hi everyone,
    I am looking for a reseller account that features:
    - at least 4gb space
    - at least 40gb bandwidth
    - good uptime
    - ability to host sites and unlimited domains (com,net,org AND co.yu/org.yu) without any trouble
    - backups
    - at least 5 years in business
    - max price of 200USD/year

Please help. I need advice of expiriensed people.
    Thanks in advance.

Sorry for my poor English. Hope you can understand.
    Last edited by szelen; 11-07-2006 at 10:34 AM.

Do you have any preference on the OS (windows/linux)?
    Any control panel of preference as well?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

If you are looking for linux based hosting when I recommend Hostdime. Also if you try to search on WHT when you can find a lot of reliable companies. Good luck.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template. - Demo

Quote Originally Posted by NameServer
    I can recomend you to have a look at They have own support team providing support for all customers. But, unfortunately they are just 2 years old
    Nothing wrong with a company being 2 years old You're talking like they're 2 months old
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

I am familiar with Cpanel, if that's what you meant by 'control panel'. But it can be any other software as long as it preforms the job without any trouble.
    The main thing is the price under 200USD/year, and that it's a stable company - in business for a long period of time. With good server speeds and service.

NameServer - thank you for the advice(although they work only for 2 years). But I will take a look.

Welcome to WHT. Depending of the need whether it be Windows/Linux or your personel preference of control panel, your request seems pretty basic and I am sure you will not have a hard time finding a reliable web hosting provider that can offer you that at your budget. As members stated, look for reviews of any company you chose to host with. This will give you a more clear desision on if you want to go with them or not. I would also recommend going with a provider that offers money back guarantees, just incase you dont like the service.

Try browsing the WHT offers section and see what you pull up. You may find something there that catches your eye. I would also suggest sending the companies you have in mind a few pre-sales questions through either ticket or email. This will give you an idea of response times and overall service environment. Good luck!
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

I agree with HostFrog, find a host with money back guarentee, and one thats more than 7 days that way if you do have issues within your money back time, you can find a service that suits you more. You also say $200 year, that should find you a host, they do say the more you pay the better the service. Also i recommend maybe start of paying monthly so you can see how it goes, then upgrade to annual after some time so you can test out the service more.
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server. - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

seems you come from Yugoslavia. Do you have any prefered location? Or anywhere over the world?

I recommend Goscomb. I just have started an account with them and i am very happy with their support and speed.
    I literally bombed them with 50 questions and about 25 emails in 3 hours and they keep answering me until late after midnight.
    Very good pricing too. Search for Coupon code in this Forum. Also , these days they offer double disc space with every reseller's plan.
    Plus, if you are from a European country, it's best to host your sites to a European country too. Better speeds from US hosts.
    A ping command will enlight you

Thank you so much for all this information! I will consider it all!

There is no prefered location. It can be anywhere.

I need a host that is stable (by that i mean, not to go out of business in a few years). And a cheap price... << removed >>

Thank you again for everything! Nice people.
    Last edited by writespeak; 11-11-2006 at 03:14 PM.

No problem!
    Look for ResellerZoom too. Cheap Hosting and Reliable company, judging from the Reviews here.

I would suggest you to check reliable host with great support!