* Easy for novices to understand without being "dumbed-down".
* Expandable, allowing features/modules to be added as they are released.
* Modules that worked and updated automatically.
* Easily understandable template method that produced valid code.
* Configurable with a single file.
* Did not require a database, but still provided database-like functionality.
* Had "human readable" URL's without requiring .htaccess/mod_rewrite.
* Implemented AdSense or YPN out of the box by changing a single variable.
* One that actually worked the way you thought it should.
It is a pretty new site, ~10 unique user perday. I never get to promote it nor any sort of advertisement is used on it. If it is promoted and advertized it has great potential to attact myspace users.
Starting Bid: $150
Bin: $<Not Set>
looking for a quicksell,
Please Post only if you are interested, for other matter contact me via PM thank you.