Question Looking for Windows Reseller

Looking for Great Windows Reseller with good webmail option.

Currently i use Plesk CP with Free Horde Webmail (I think it's a free version), and most of clients are complaining that they cannot save the sent mails.
    Something like webmail offered by MaximumASP. Or higher version of Horder webmail.

I need to start with 3+ GB disk space, unlimited domains. And i need to stay with Plesk CP but with more option for the webmail (not the one they offer in application pack).

Anyone can suggest me..?

Why don't you try to use search in google? I've done it. - looks interesting

can you ask them to install Squirrelmail? We are running Windows servers with Helm and Squirrelmail without any trouble.
    Last edited by net; 11-07-2006 at 07:51 AM.

The free webmail clients ain't that good, you should look for a hosting company who offer a professional webmail client system. Plus paid webmail systems normally include more features such as antispam folders etc.
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server. - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

Lurk around the WHT offers section. You may find a provider that offers a pretty decent webmail included into their service.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

6. #6 and have windows reseller plans.