Question Perlbill - Any experience ?

What of your opinion about PerlBill ? Any experience maybe....

It looks pretty nice to me. Personally I like ModernBill better. I would also like to hear what people have to say about PerlBill.

PerlBill looks nice, but doesnt include 3rd party processing such as

Which is a must have if you want to be competitive billing software, in my opinion at least.

We use modernbill, its great software, BUT i think the way in which they update it, and the bugs created in new updates is not the most professional.

My 2 cents,

All I can say is I use perlbill...and it is GREAT! I actually had a license to modernbill but did not use it. Here are the reasons I use perlbill...

#1 I can customize the interface - unfortunately, modernbill has moved to using zend to lock up there code. I dont feel like paying the extra $$$ just so I can change a few items.

#2 Perlbill interface is better! It is very usable and easy to understand. It is also layed out logically.

#3 Integrated helpdesk. There are plenty of posts here regarding perldesk software, it is a great helpdesk, period. It even allows you to pipe emails into it.

#4 Billing...Ask John at perlbill about integration ...hint hint.

#5 Very few bugs....i actually have the software running in a production environment and have encountered very few bugs. If I did find one, they were sure to fix it very quickly.

#6 Cpanel integration - it works great saves me time!

All I can say is that I love is well worth the small fee that is charged. For me, perlbill had every feature I needed. Although other scripts may have more features, I believe that they only cause more bugs and confuse users and administrators.

Wrapped in CAT5.

Lightbulb Integration with ECHO...?

Do these folks have any integration with ECHO for CC processing?

Dan Esparza
    CagedTornado web services

Yes... would be nice to have perlbill using ECHO!! Any idea anyone????

You did notice that you were replying to a post 4 months old, right?