Looking for Work - PHP/mySQL Developer

I'm not engaged in any projects at the moment, so I'm looking for small work to keep me busy.

I've worked with PHP and mySQL for a long time, so I would be able to write just about any kind of script or database you need.

-Login/Registation Scripts
    -Content Management Systems
    -Website Statistics, Error Tracking, User Tracking
    -Dynamic Content
    -User Forms
    -Custom Scripts, etc...

Rate: $30 /hr (paypal is great)

Contact me if you need any small scripts written. I write very clean code and I can have your script written pretty quick. Shoot me a PM or email.

Thanks WHT,
    TextAdMarket -
    Supply & Demand Advertising

I'd also like to mention that I am an Information Science student on my Junior year right now. I have a very light load this semester, and I'd rather spend my free time doing some useful programming than watching TV or playing CounterStrike.
    TextAdMarket -

Ohio, USA
    I may be interested in a content management system script produced by you. Do you have a portfolio?
    NuPixel - Custom Web Design & Graphics
    Extraordinary, Not Ordinary
    Web & Graphic Design, HTML, XHTML, CSS, Script Customization & Integration + More!
    Click Today! -->

I dont have a portfolio put together yet, but I do have a lot of past projects I have worked on. Give me an email with the details of your project, and I can send you some sample work I've done related to what you need.
    TextAdMarket -