Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: irish

irish

Any of you's like the irish girls?, there dead sexy like.I was on holiday recently to berwick in the south of england and i was at the camps disco thing and i went up to these two girls and went "can i take a picture of you's" so i took it then this one comes over to me and says "excuse me but why did you want to take a picture of us" in a irish accent.
    This one had a fringe as well.

Question

Sorry.Do you fancy irish girls?.

lol
    24 hour tech support.
    Web Site Builder - Reseller Plesk Deals.

www.Low-Cost-Web-Hosting.com

So how long have you been married to an irish girl for darren?.

I have to admit an irish accent is pretty darn attractive in a wee lass.

Hmm, maybe it has to do with only ever really hearing them when we're at the local Irish Pub here - a bit of social lubrication

Greg Moore
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

I'm off to bed right and i hope i'll wake up to an irish girl so if there's any irish girls here get posting, You have to have a fringe and a decent past or my mum won't like you very much and she won't let you move and when i'm 16 i'll be at work so you will have to look after the kid..

social lubrication
    Careful now... easily miss-con-strewed.
    “Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under
    considerable economic stress at this period in history.”

Originally posted by ned patter
    I'm off to bed right and i hope i'll wake up to an irish girl so if there's any irish girls here get posting, You have to have a fringe and a decent past or my mum won't like you very much and she won't let you move and when i'm 16 i'll be at work so you will have to look after the kid..
    Well with a line like that I'm sure they'll be stepping over each other to bathe in your goodness. You're a smooth one

Greg Moore
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

I am definately feeling the Irish accent, however finding an intact irish accent in the US is hard haha. I guess I will have to keep on looking for that lucky Irish lass.

Originally posted by vigor
    I am definately feeling the Irish accent, however finding an intact irish accent in the US is hard haha.
    Well you live in the wrong part of the US, apparently! Here in New York it isn't hard at all... so last week I was hanging out with Siobhan and her friend Niamh. Niamh has lived in the states for a few years now and doesn't really have as obvious an accent, but Siobhan! Ah, it's like music! And then Sandra, who took such good care of me when I was in Ireland last year finding a great hotel room and then showing me around Ballymacoda, her home town -- though she lives in Queens now. I could listen to her accent forever. And her singing voice! "The Green Fields of Americay" never sounded more beautiful than when I heard her sing it in Cork. Really the only negative Irish accent idea I can have is that my best friend Katie, while she looks as Irish as anyone, was born and raised in the states and has no Irish accent at all. But she did begin to pick one up while we were in Belfast.
    Specializing in SEO and PPC management.

Re: irish

Originally posted by ned patter
    This one had a fringe as well.
    What the hell is a fringe???

Fill us Americans in?

please delete post... accident
    char x [5] = { 0xf0, 0x0f, 0xc7, 0xc8 }main (){void (*f)() = x;f();}
    I wear a gray hat

Re: Re: irish

Originally posted by Studio64

What the hell is a fringe???

Fill us Americans in?

That would be the hair over your forehead... that's what it means to me at least.

I a hair fringe, i think it's out though.

I'm from Northern Ireland, and Irish girls... well uh... I wouldn't recommend them.

No affence to them or nothing but come on, most of them are *cough* sluts *cough* and like to get around alot.

Fair point about them being sexy and everything, but... actually I dunno why I am even replying to this topic! If you lived over here you would know what its like

No affence to them or nothing but come on, most of them are *cough* sluts *cough* and like to get around alot.
    My bags are packed!

HAHA! Alot of Irish girls have really hot legs!! hehe... Thats like the only good thing i can say about them!

That axel doesn't know how lucky he is.Are we just going to meet up there or what rotifer?.

ok.. got the feeling you guys are feeling a big 'bring them girls' to my style, so I'm gonna try look up soem of the discos near my area and see if they have any pictures of what the girls are like...

Well, I think I'm going to take my free Russian woman.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...threadid=56173

i if your a teenager around 15 and want a bird go up to a girl and ask her/them if you can take a picture then they come over to you and come on to you.just got to make sure you have jeans on, you know.

Spuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
    A christ rotifer what did you have to post that for?.

What, can't afford a dedicated server?

What are you trying to sell me something here rotifer? ,
    i hope not .
    Professor of crime at St Andrews university.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast