Need advise on flash

Im trying to make my site to work on all platforms, however im having competability problem now with windows NT system. As Im trying to get it working on all platforms, I also checked it on Windows NT - at work that is as they have NT there.

Where I have just flash it shows just a box where flash should be, and where I try to show pictures in flash(jpge in flash interface) - however not all appear for some reason - like out of 5 in a row only 4 shows, and then on other case 3 out of 5.......

any idea why is it so on Win NT . This is using IE. havent tried with FF on it ( and cant either cos its work PC). It is working on all. I heard that IE has a problem where it cant display many pictures with flash or something - i might be way off. Just guessing here - any advise would be apprishiated.

P.S. I was also thinking should I bother with NT so much? I mean majority of UK uses Win98 or XP??

It's not the operating system at fault, check to see if you have the flash plugin enabled for Internet Explorer. If you don't you'll have to download and install it.

also try updating your version of explorer, this can sometimes also help if you are on nt.

thanx for this advise - Seems NT is not supported by flash anymore, well newest flash aint,so its ok.

However I have stumbled on another situation where i really need advise.

What im trying to do is Im using Flash on main page, and i have tabulations there, each tabulation will have certain data on it and the data will be retrieved from the main database. what i want to do is if i set in setting to view certain tabulation there , say middle one, to be default one viewed whenever u go to main page ( other tabs are still clickable ). Can that be done?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails just example.jpg  

can anybody advise? really noone knows???

If I understand you right yes you can make any tab the same on every page. You make the menu work how you want it to.

no each tab will be providing different information from database, say first tab is about flowers, second tab is about animals, third one is about toys

and if then user will go to edit and puts as a default field second tab which is about animals, then what I want is that the second tab about animals would be open everytime user goes to main pages while other tabs also work if user decides to clik on them

anybody? Maybe you can point me towards where I could find an answer, anbody knows Expert Flash builders forums or something???

use this blog.deconcept.com/swfobject/ then you can just add variables using php or what ever on the page. it also gets around microsofts "click here to activate" problem.

indeed all flash movies should use this code. spread the word.

ok I will try, thank you for advise.