looking for dedicated host with following guarantees

I'm looking for a dedicated host which can guarantee the following services:

Hardware like this:
    Intel 3GHz HT or a comparable AMD CPU
    2 GB of good RAM
    2 x 160GB Sata setup as RAID 1
    1200+ GB of transfer
    Centos 4 (or redhat i guess)

Features list this:
    The ability to restart server from some online panel (hard reset and soft reset)

Technical Support.
    Real technicians need to be available 24 hours, 7 days a week.

The technicians will need to be available at the data center, so if there is any hardware failure, the technicians can replace a bad harddrive, powersupply, motherboard etc with an hour or two. (I believe dedicated hosts do not charge the customer if their hardware fails and needs replacement, is this correct?)

I know most dedicated hosts have technicians on the floor during the week, but I have already been with one company which was not able to fix issues which required that somebody be physically present at the data center during the weekend. (they pretend they do, but I think they just have some technicians who connect from home and reply to tickets, and when hardware fails or something like that, they are not able to do anything!)

Can you guys put some recommendations of reputable companies that I can rely on.
    Thanks.

P.S.: If your dedicated host was able to replace a harddrive during late hour on a Saturday, please share what company you are with.
    Buying domains with serious traffic, PM me

I would recommend Softlayer they fit the bill and IMO are amazing. They have been available at all hours. 8am my time which is 3am over there on a sunday one of my servers failed (turned out to be an IPMI failure) but they had it fixed within 40 minutes of the ticket being opened they just put a new IPMI card in and everything was working fine.
    Seeksadmin.com Owner: Providing Security, Administration and Optimization since 2001

Now Offering Windows Serivces.

P.S.: If your dedicated host was able to replace a harddrive during late hour on a Saturday, please share what company you are with.
    My host did it twice. :-)
    :: :: :: :: :: ::
    :: VDSP.Net :: Directory of virtual and dedi serv providers by location and price

Quote Originally Posted by investor
    I believe that's a standard thing with serious DataCenters. You just had a bad experience with one company but it doesn't mean that most don't have techs on weekends. I think that most problems prefer coming on weekends
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

This is because nobody is keeping them busy. :-)
    :: :: :: :: :: ::
    :: VDSP.Net :: Directory of virtual and dedi serv providers by location and price